Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Power Of The Primes Wave 3 Leader Class Released at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=73046)

down_shift 07-04-2018 11:33 PM

Transformers Power Of The Primes Wave 3 Leader Class Released at Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
The hits keep on coming!

Wave 3 Leader Class Power of the Primes Optimal Optimus has been spotted on the shelves at a Walmart in Quebec! Thanks to Pascal for the heads up!

Found him yet? Still looking? Hit us up in the Canadian Transformers Sightings Forum. and let us know.

C Spray 07-05-2018 08:23 AM

Re: Transformers Power Of The Primes Wave 3 Leader Class Released at Canadian Retail

Geez. I've seen only 1 evil rodimus and ge just came out and now this. Fast. Took 6 months between 1 and 2 now 2 to 3 only a month. Lol

down_shift 07-05-2018 08:35 AM

Re: Transformers Power Of The Primes Wave 3 Leader Class Released at Canadian Retail

Nothing can beat the time between Waves 4 & 5 showing up on shelves during Animated. It was less than a week if I remember correctly.

Ultra Maverick 07-05-2018 09:33 AM

Well, looks like I'm going to have to check Walmart at lunch

MapleMegatron 07-05-2018 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C Spray (Post 764428)
Geez. I've seen only 1 evil rodimus and ge just came out and now this. Fast. Took 6 months between 1 and 2 now 2 to 3 only a month. Lol

But isnt that different retailers though? The only evil rod I ever saw were at Toysrus while this guy is only at Walmart. Those two retailers are rarely in synch.

MilanX3 07-05-2018 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MapleMegatron (Post 764442)
But isnt that different retailers though? The only evil rod I ever saw were at Toysrus while this guy is only at Walmart. Those two retailers are rarely in synch.

I found my Rodimus Unicronus at WM. Heard there was one at TRU Markville this week, but it was gone when I was there the other day.

Autovolt 127 07-07-2018 06:13 PM

Quote:

Yeah it's pretty ridiculous how the POTP distribution has been.

Yonoid 07-09-2018 04:03 PM

grabbed last one at wm erin mills for a board member

DesertDog 07-09-2018 04:55 PM

Quote:

A whole month? That's an eternity! :rofl: I found Rodicron Friday and Optimal on Saturday.

But still no fucking TR Ramhorn. Ever. :banghead:

Monari 07-10-2018 04:53 PM

Last week someone from Ottawa posted that he found Primal at a Walmart here, so technically this sighting is a week old.