Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Machinima sets entire Youtube channel to private, including Prime Wars Trilogy (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=75257)

Super_Megatron 01-21-2019 06:10 PM

Machinima sets entire Youtube channel to private, including Prime Wars Trilogy

http://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/u...ark-Hamill.jpg

We’ve got word that Machinima, who produced the Prime Wars Trilogy of Transformers shows in association with Hasbro, have set all episodes of the three series to private. In fact it goes much further, as it is reported that the entire Youtube Channel is now set to private – and with little warning to the creators who helped to make the content, according to Kotaku’s report.*The report also notes that there was no public announcement or advance warning of the closure of the channel. This all adds up to the fact that Transformers fans can no longer enjoy the » Continue Reading.

The post Machinima sets entire Youtube channel to private, including Prime Wars Trilogy appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

Longshot 01-21-2019 06:58 PM

Re: Machinima sets entire Youtube channel to private, including Prime Wars Trilogy

Bah, it wasn't great anyways. Hopefully, this locking it away will make us forget it even happened.

Baryonyx 01-21-2019 08:59 PM

Re: Machinima sets entire Youtube channel to private, including Prime Wars Trilogy

I think you'll find the thing that prevented me from enjoying it was the content itself.

DuG 01-21-2019 10:35 PM

Awe shucks, guess I’ll never get to watch it now.

Collectingtoys 01-21-2019 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Longshot (Post 780016)
Bah, it wasn't great anyways. Hopefully, this locking it away will make us forget it even happened.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baryonyx (Post 780027)
I think you'll find the thing that prevented me from enjoying it was the content itself.

I sure expected more considering all the big names they got to do the voices.

Yes, let's forget this content was ever created.

justprime 01-22-2019 10:13 AM

I really didn't mind both the story or the visual effects ,a brave attempt for a new venture ..that said I find it insulting that Hasbro would deny axcess to the fans old or new, as well as a release (so far with exception of combiner wars on the last night dvd) on disc telling the complete story this also can be said for other transformers shows yet to see the light of a release ...again a missing piece of TF history...I wish I had copied these to my computer ....dam

Collectingtoys 01-22-2019 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justprime (Post 780055)
I really didn't mind both the story or the visual effects ,a brave attempt for a new venture ..that said I find it insulting that Hasbro would deny axcess to the fans old or new, as well as a release (so far with exception of combiner wars on the last night dvd) on disc telling the complete story this also can be said for other transformers shows yet to see the light of a release ...again a missing piece of TF history...I wish I had copied these to my computer ....dam

They can still be found on KimCartoon.to, a lot of popup ads though and probably someone still has it to torrent on the Bays of Pirates.

Yonoid 01-22-2019 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by justprime (Post 780055)

I have copies if you cant find one

Pascal 01-22-2019 02:17 PM

Only saw a few episodes, they were all awful... or maybe I'm now too old to enjoy TF cartoons...

RNSrobot 01-22-2019 02:46 PM

I find it odd that Hasbro would allow this. Unless the deal is that Machinima has full rights to stuff like that.