Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Earthrise Tigertracks released in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=81152)

Decepticon Army 10-28-2020 02:24 PM

Transformers Earthrise Tigertracks released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to Cybertron.ca member theoneyouknowleast for letting us know that Transformers Earthrise Tigertracks has been released in Canada.

The sighting was made at an EB Games in Ontario.

Share your sightings in the Canadian Transformers Sightings forum.

Lioconvoy81 10-28-2020 03:56 PM

Re: Transformers Earthrise Tigertracks released in Canada

Just FYI, if you preordered and haven’t gotten your call yet, go in to the location immediately. They’re having some problems with cross-referencing SKUs and preorders at some locations. My copy was sitting on the shelf for sale because I never got a call.

BigStevewpg 10-28-2020 08:39 PM

Same thing in Winnipeg, only knew cause the employee remembered it was mine.

Alexander Quinn 10-28-2020 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lioconvoy81 (Post 821994)
Just FYI, if you preordered and haven’t gotten your call yet, go in to the location immediately. They’re having some problems with cross-referencing SKUs and preorders at some locations. My copy was sitting on the shelf for sale because I never got a call.

For crying out loud. Like just getting preorders filled this year wasn’t hard enough already! :banghead: Hope it’s just for this one item and not a weird widespread glitch in their system.

Ransak The Elder 10-28-2020 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn (Post 822019)
For crying out loud. Like just getting preorders filled this year wasn’t hard enough already! :banghead: Hope it’s just for this one item and not a weird widespread glitch in their system.

There was a whole bunch of wave 3 deluxe sku problems so im terrified those preorders wont work.

chaingunsofdoom 10-29-2020 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lioconvoy81 (Post 821994)

I had this happen today. Got called for Tigertracks and it was sitting on the shelf when I arrived. Store only received very few (2?) in total according to sales rep.

athanato 11-04-2020 07:06 PM

EB by Sherway Mall has at least 2.

RodimusRocks 11-04-2020 07:21 PM

Spoke to my EB at Bayview and Major Mac in Richmond Hill, Ontario and they said they have yet to receive any Tigertracks.