Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Shattered Glass Optimus Prime and Ratchet Transformers Generations Selects Revealed, (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=80661)

Super_Megatron 09-08-2020 12:10 PM

Shattered Glass Optimus Prime and Ratchet Transformers Generations Selects Revealed,

Transformers Tuesday reveals come to an end this week (maybe?) with the reveal of Shattered Glass Optimus Prime and Ratchet by Entertainment Earth on their Instagram.* This is a 2 pack of the Earthrise molds in their alternate universe color schemes. Transformers Generations Selects Shattered Glass Optimus Prime and Ratchet 2-Pack Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who are the evilest Autobots of all? This Transformers Generations Selects Shattered Glass Optimus Prime and Ratchet 2-Pack – Exclusive brings two heroes at their worst. From an alternate version of Cybertron, these vile and sadistic warriors battle heroic Decepticons in a twisted » Continue Reading.

The post Shattered Glass Optimus Prime and Ratchet Transformers Generations Selects Revealed, Pre-Orders Live! appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

theoneyouknowleast 09-08-2020 12:16 PM

Re: Shattered Glass Optimus Prime and Ratchet Transformers Generations Selects Reveal

SG, interesting ... my wallet is safe, not my thing .... I already preordered 1/2 these reveals.

Pascal 09-08-2020 12:48 PM

Re: Shattered Glass Optimus Prime and Ratchet Transformers Generations Selects Reveal

Meh.

cr3d1t 09-08-2020 01:10 PM

I kinda like the Crystal Ratchet, actually. Optimus I don't want another, so the two pack is a skip for me.

Edit: I will now call him Cool Mint Ratchet.

Ransak The Elder 09-08-2020 01:16 PM

are all these Prime variations and this ratchet from something? These tuesday reveals are a little obscure for a newer collector.

UsernamePrime 09-08-2020 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ransak The Elder (Post 817247)
are all these Prime variations and this ratchet from something? These tuesday reveals are a little obscure for a newer collector.

this release is from a comic book where autobots are the baddies and decept are good. shattered glass universe. This is an easy pass for many collectors I imagine unless shattered glass or purple happens to be your thing.

black prime is nemesis prime, basically bad prime clone/copy, been around for a while as some plot twist in lots of different TF media series.

grey/alt universe prime is when prime died the first time in the sunbow animation

siege Galaxy prime is prime from the unicron trilogy cartoon

siege ultra magnus is a white prime if you take off the armor

And finally you got your er and siege prime and the hundreds of versions of prime toys that came before the WFC trilogy

evenstaves 09-08-2020 01:40 PM

You know if this ever showed up on a TRU shelf on sale, then maybe

But as is, seconding all the other nopes above

PrimalEnvy 09-08-2020 03:06 PM

Huh. I prefer that Ratchet over the normal Earthrise Ratchet and Ironhide.

TriBlurr 09-08-2020 04:07 PM

Huh. Neat.

I don't own any shattered glass stuff. Might get this.

Baryonyx 09-08-2020 04:25 PM

Pass. Can't bring myself to care about SG.