Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Refraktor 3 pack, Lancer and Galactic Man at Ages 3 and Up (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=77014)

MapleMegatron 07-22-2019 12:46 AM

Refraktor 3 pack, Lancer and Galactic Man at Ages 3 and Up

This is easily the best option I found for canadians who want these online exclusives.

Sure beats BBTS since you dont have to deal with currency conversion, pricier shipping, and customs.

https://www.agesthreeandup.ca/collec...ers-pre-orders

JohnathanKong 07-22-2019 09:13 AM

Re: Refraktor 3 pack, Lancer and Galactic Man at Ages 3 and Up

love ages three and up - BBTS is only used for desperate times. Whenever I order from BBTS I get nailed really hard by customs.

Pascal 07-22-2019 09:15 AM

The extra parts don't do anything for me. I think I'll stick with the regular version if I ever decide to get it.

MapleMegatron 07-22-2019 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnathanKong (Post 791495)
love ages three and up - BBTS is only used for desperate times. Whenever I order from BBTS I get nailed really hard by customs.

Yeah, everyone does. Hence why I am always happy to find alternatives.

wervenom 07-22-2019 10:17 AM

Thanks

Malakhov 07-22-2019 12:49 PM

I paid 100$ cad all in with hasbro pulse for lancer and galactic man. Nice see an option for people without a u.s adress though but age3 has been horrible on delays for siege so far.

Sureshot22 07-22-2019 01:06 PM

I dont understand why the 1 guy is red. They are supposed to be 3 identical guys... just looks like they packed the wrong figure with the rest

RNSrobot 07-22-2019 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sureshot22 (Post 791517)
I dont understand why the 1 guy is red. They are supposed to be 3 identical guys... just looks like they packed the wrong figure with the rest

The multi-pack is based on the original toy colors. You have the blue guy, the red and black guy, and the purpley guy. That was the original Reflector G1 toy. The three guys the same was only in the cartoon.

https://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2...lector_toy.jpg

TriBlurr 07-22-2019 03:38 PM

Pre-ordered Lancer. Don't mind waiting a bit.

wervenom 07-22-2019 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNSrobot (Post 791519)
IMG]https://tfwiki.net/mediawiki/images2/0/0d/G1_Reflector_toy.jpg[/IMG]

I was about to say this is what we are paying for an as exclusive? Looks terrible till I did that second look to realize what the pic actually was lol

RNSrobot 07-22-2019 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wervenom (Post 791539)
I was about to say this is what we are paying for an as exclusive? Looks terrible till I did that second look to realize what the pic actually was lol

Hahahahahahah :primelaugh::primelaugh::primelaugh:

positivelyken 07-25-2019 02:56 PM

Decided to preorder Lancer from A3U. The Refraktor 3-pack is out of stock now.

riderman 07-25-2019 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by positivelyken (Post 791805)

Sadly I was too late again and it's sold out. At least the Lancer is at a great price and I finally found that TAKARA TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SELECTS - STAR CONVOY EXCLUSIVE (TAKARA TOMY MALL EXCLUSIVE)$129.95*CAD. Hasbro Pulse sells for just $79.99 USD but shipping will kill you. Thank you for this cool online Alternative compared to Ebay or BBTS

General Tekno 07-25-2019 04:05 PM

For those who missed Refraktor at A3U and still want a Canadian store, TFToys.ca is bringing him in too. Not quite as cheap but still affordable.
https://www.tftoys.ca/products/hasbr...e3a3e8b6&_ss=r

Magnus 07-26-2019 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by General Tekno (Post 791813)
For those who missed Refraktor at A3U and still want a Canadian store, TFToys.ca is bringing him in too. Not quite as cheap but still affordable.

For those who missed out on Lancer as well. I pre-ordered Shackwave from A3U, but had to get Lancer and Refraktor from TFT

MapleMegatron 07-26-2019 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by positivelyken (Post 791805)

Really happy I didnt hesitate then.

Quote:

Originally Posted by riderman (Post 791811)
Sadly I was too late again and it's sold out. At least the Lancer is at a great price and I finally found that TAKARA TRANSFORMERS GENERATIONS SELECTS - STAR CONVOY EXCLUSIVE (TAKARA TOMY MALL EXCLUSIVE)$129.95*CAD. Hasbro Pulse sells for just $79.99 USD but shipping will kill you. Thank you for this cool online Alternative compared to Ebay or BBTS

Thanks man, I was super happy to find our own true alternative to those (online exclusives retailer who gets products directly from hasbro) so I really wanted to spread the word. They used to cater more to the US (with only US currency) but now have split their site to give us a real canadian option.

urfwc 07-26-2019 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by General Tekno (Post 791813)

Thanks for the heads up, A3U was sold out a couple days ago when I went to order Refraktor but I put my pre order in at TFToys. Thanks for the heads up!!!

OldOfflineMan 09-15-2019 07:52 AM

Hey is Lancer going to be available at Amazon.ca (I see it on .com) or brick-and-mortar stores? If so, I was going to cancel my A3U pre-order. For some reason, I thought it was an online exclusive.

*Edit* Just noticed the listing on Amazon.com is from another seller (i.e. not Amazon themselves).

OldOfflineMan 11-01-2019 10:11 PM

I got an invoice from A3U asking me to pay for my Lancer pre-order claiming Lancer is about to arrive. Should I pay now?

RNSrobot 11-01-2019 10:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldOfflineMan (Post 799909)
I got an invoice from A3U asking me to pay for my Lancer pre-order claiming Lancer is about to arrive. Should I pay now?

Sure. And give a3u the business over Amazon. :)

wervenom 11-01-2019 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldOfflineMan (Post 799909)

Same. will pay tomorrow

positivelyken 11-01-2019 10:47 PM

Paid my invoice for Lancer yesterday. Can't wait to complete Orthia!

OldOfflineMan 11-02-2019 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wervenom (Post 799911)
Same. will pay tomorrow

Well, the invoice implies they're anticipating their arrival, rather than actually have them in hand. That was why I wasn't sure I should pay them now or would they send something later on when they actually have them.

General Tekno 11-03-2019 12:55 PM

A3U normally doesn't invoice until it's almost arrived.

And I saw a post on their Facebook that they have her in hand now.

QuadESL63 11-03-2019 01:29 PM

The Reflaktor 3 pack is on sales this weekend @ TRU for $79.99

Zenith27 11-04-2019 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldOfflineMan (Post 799941)
Well, the invoice implies they're anticipating their arrival, rather than actually have them in hand. That was why I wasn't sure I should pay them now or would they send something later on when they actually have them.

I went and picked up my Lancer there this afternoon.

Slayback 11-04-2019 03:33 PM

A3U invoices ahead of time, so that when the product arrives - they don't have to wait another week for people to pay and for them to ship out. This is also to help give customer the heads up - that they need to have funds in by the time the item arrives, otherwise they run the risk of cancellations.

OldOfflineMan 11-04-2019 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Slayback (Post 800039)
A3U invoices ahead of time, so that when the product arrives - they don't have to wait another week for people to pay and for them to ship out. This is also to help give customer the heads up - that they need to have funds in by the time the item arrives, otherwise they run the risk of cancellations.

I got a shipping notice from A3U, yippee! Many thanks for the responses. This is the first time I pre-ordered a figure.