Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Hasbro Toy Shop - SIEGE Deluxes (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=74719)

joelones 12-21-2018 11:26 AM

Re: Hasbro Toy Shop - SIEGE Deluxes

Looked like free shipping to Canada worked with the buzzbuzz coupon.

OldOfflineMan 12-21-2018 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaze828 (Post 777655)
Looks like all the Siege deluxe are back on sale for 9.99 with an extra 15% off with coupon code BUZZBUZZ. There's also free shipping for orders over 15.

Forgot to mention. Thanks for the tip :).

The7thParallel 12-21-2018 11:41 AM

It's all sold out. Or 99% of it is.

theoneyouknowleast 12-21-2018 11:49 AM

WOW that sold out quick!

joelones 12-21-2018 12:03 PM

Thanks for the heads up. Given time, space and money, %50 is my new threshold for all mainline TF stuff. It's really hard to justify collecting at these new prices. It's sad that we have to resort to these one-off-catch-then-while-can deals to now purchase TFs.

Four deluxes came out to $54 CAD after all said and done. Which equates to $13.50/each which in my case would represent $11.74 pre-tax. That would essentially be %60 off the retail price of $30.

OldOfflineMan 12-21-2018 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joelones (Post 777683)
Thanks for the heads up. Given time, space and money, %50 is my new threshold for all mainline TF stuff. It's really hard to justify collecting at these new prices. It's sad that we have to resort to these one-off-catch-then-while-can deals to now purchase TFs.

Four deluxes came out to $54 CAD after all said and done. Which equates to $13.50/each which in my case would represent $11.74 pre-tax. That would essentially be %60 off the retail price of $30.

I agree. Waiting for these one-off sales does make it stressful. I've been playing the waiting game with the Amazon surge prices and it's driving me insane.

Especially with mortgage, kids + their tuition, this only way I can add to my stash aside from buying stuff people on the board are bored with or discarding :D

OldOfflineMan 01-02-2019 12:49 PM

Was browsing HasbroToyShop.com today and noticed they took down all the Siege items from their store.