Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   pokemon? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=49214)

shockwave555 08-29-2013 01:08 AM

pokemon?

i was just wondering if there where any board members who where Pokemon fans? if so which are you interested in: games, manga, tv show. which games do you have. opinions on things. :D

i gorgot to say what i have. i have a gba with red (lost blue/yellowsilver) fire red, ruby and for ds i have pokemon platinum,diamond, explorers of sky, heartgold, soulsilver, black, white.

DamonL 08-29-2013 01:23 AM

Re: pokemon?

Begged my parents to buy me a gameboy color when I was 12.. and received pokemon silver as a gift a few months later...

My friend had a gameshark n we would hack the game by having unlimited supplies of rare candies and master balls haha

Anyone rmb link cable to battle?

Masta_Skidz 08-29-2013 01:48 AM

I had Blue and Red for the OGB I remember the rare pokemon by the name of massingo that would give you nice treats.

shockwave555 08-29-2013 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DamonL (Post 532089)
Begged my parents to buy me a gameboy color when I was 12.. and received pokemon silver as a gift a few months later...

My friend had a gameshark n we would hack the game by having unlimited supplies of rare candies and master balls haha

Anyone rmb link cable to battle?

i remember those cables.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Masta_Skidz (Post 532090)
I had Blue and Red for the OGB I remember the rare pokemon by the name of massingo that would give you nice treats.

i never learned how to get missingno

Autobot_Lancer 08-29-2013 02:31 AM

Had a GBC with Yellow and Blue. Now I have a 3DS with Pearl, Diamond, heartgold, Soulsilver, black/white 1&2 for both. And I have X&Y on preorder me and the wife both play all the time. We only play the games thou don't have any interest in the show

Masta_Skidz 08-29-2013 03:01 AM

I want X & Y but have no 3ds and I have white 2 but I am having a hard time playing it must since I missed the last few games I am unsure of what is going on story wise and pokemon wise some of them are horrendous

T9S4N 08-29-2013 03:16 AM

First game I played was yellow, followed by fire red, emerald, and diamond. I just bought white from Shoppers drugmart for 20 bucks. I was initially looking for heart gold/soul silver which is only 10 dollars! Still looking for it. I occasionally will watch the tv show when I am bored, but not really an interest.

I'll probably pick up the 3ds and x/y during christmas time, since that will be the only time I will get a chance to play it. :( I'm looking forward to it, it looks amazing!

Vain 08-29-2013 08:11 AM

I went on a trip to cape cod with my gal just before tfcon and had picked up a DS with pokemon black for 40$. Played it during the 6 hour drive down. Now I've got Platinum, diamond, heartgold and get black 2. She has their counterparts. It's so simple and fun.

Bountyan 08-29-2013 08:53 AM

I've been a big fan of Pokemon for over 10 years and I still play. I already have Pokemon Y pre-ordered.

mAk 08-29-2013 12:53 PM

What do you like to play? Pokemon!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_Z_k50ltkY