Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Terrorsaur (Toy Deco) In-Hand Images (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=85373)

Super_Megatron 04-10-2022 11:30 AM

Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Terrorsaur (Toy Deco) In-Hand Images

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...oy-deco-23.jpg

Once again, Chefatron on YouTube brings us images of a new figure. This time we have images of the upcoming*Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Terrorsaur. This figure is a redeco of the Amazon Exclusive Kingdom*Golden Disk Collection Terrorsaur*adding extra paint apps to become closer to the original 1995 Beast Wars Terrorsaur toy colors. The result is quite nice, but we notice the figure still needed a bit more of black in some parts of the body. As with other Buzzworthy Bumblebee releases, this will be a Target exclusive item in the US. Check*all the images after the break, as well » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Terrorsaur (Toy Deco) In-Hand Images appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

RNSrobot 04-10-2022 11:36 AM

Re: Transformers Buzzworthy Bumblebee Terrorsaur (Toy Deco) In-Hand Images

lol probably easier to get than the regular. I have a soft spot for toy deco Terrorsaur.

evenstaves 04-10-2022 01:03 PM

Eesh, dat all-red bird head

I get it’s how the original looked, but still

ssjgoku22 04-10-2022 02:18 PM

Oof, definite pass. That's one ugly alt mode.

Gaming Turtle 04-10-2022 03:21 PM

I will probably grab this at least at a sale price so I can take and repaint the arm spikes for my Amazon one. My Amazon one was missing them right out of the box and it would cost more to get a replacememt.

Alexander Quinn 04-10-2022 06:03 PM

Just had a laugh about this figure with my buddy Leobreaker. Hasbro always wondering why their customers hate them so much, meanwhile the first release of this character was an Amazon exclusive that was under produced and had widespread cancellations and this fugly release is going to be a TRU exclusive and probably cost $45 when it releases.

alternatorfan 04-10-2022 07:01 PM

I just ordered the disk 1 now this wasted money on the kingdom 1.
I don't mind all red terrorsaur.
Dumbluck.

ssjgoku22 04-10-2022 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn (Post 857976)
Just had a laugh about this figure with my buddy Leobreaker. Hasbro always wondering why their customers hate them so much, meanwhile the first release of this character was an Amazon exclusive that was under produced and had widespread cancellations and this fugly release is going to be a TRU exclusive and probably cost $45 when it releases.

Yeah, I definitely agree with you here. They should have just made the golden disk Terrasaur a normal release so the majority of the people who weren't able to get it actually get a second chance. Hasbro did this same shit with Netflix Bumblebee and, up to this day, they haven't made an an attempt to reissue such a popular figure.