Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   SDCC 2018 Generations Siege Official Images (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=73245)

Super_Megatron 07-19-2018 05:40 PM

SDCC 2018 Generations Siege Official Images

http://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/u...tra-Magnus.jpg

Hasbro have also released official images of their new Generations line, Siege, from the new War for Cybertron trilogy. Revealed here, we have images of: Micromaster Race Car Patrol (Roadhandler & Swindler), Battle Patrol (Flak & Big Shot), and Rescue Patrol (Red Heat & Stakeout) Battle Master Lionizer Deluxe Cog, Hound, Ironhide, and Chromia Leader Ultra Magnus in both his armored and unarmored forms! Check out the images attached to this post!

The post SDCC 2018 Generations Siege Official Images appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

Longshot 07-19-2018 06:35 PM

Re: SDCC 2018 Generations Siege Official Images

I'm loving what I see so far! Damn that Chromia is looking sweet!

GotBot 07-19-2018 07:01 PM

Awesome bot modes. Iffy on some alt modes. Chromia is perfect, Optimus is great but those truck eyebrows lol. Magnus is a really interesting take and looks terrific. Oddly...I kinda don't like either mode for Ironhide but, like, I don't not not like it either...sigh...I know I will bloody get him. But, come on, Micromasters and target masters all day long. No legends class..and I know classes are changing but still interesting. Oh, and my Fort Max demands Cog. Hmmm..a Brunt would be nice for Trypticon.

cr3d1t 07-19-2018 07:17 PM

I'm not crazy on the battle wear look. Just Hound has some on the official images but everybody's got some in the photos from the Collector Preview Breakfast.

EDIT: From the images, to me it looks like the Deluxes and up get ankle tilt. Pretty nice.

Deception 07-19-2018 09:15 PM

Finally gonna upgrade my classics ironhide

TRUCKvsGUN 07-19-2018 10:34 PM

They look fun, certainly not display material for me, and ultimately binformers, but I see myself getting deluxe class and up.

RNSrobot 07-19-2018 10:58 PM

Not for me.

lifedragon99 07-19-2018 11:12 PM

I wonder if chromia wil have combiner wars parts. Doesn't look like it but would be interesting. 3 female limbs would only need an Arcee for elita infinite.

Not all that interested in them will have to wait for reviews. But they look good.

positivelyken 07-20-2018 12:17 AM

These figures have A LOT of small, greebly molded detail, which I guess is meant to convey their Cybertronian-ness. Not sure I'm all in on that aesthetic. I prefer larger details and smoother surfaces overall.

there_is_a_martens 07-20-2018 05:31 AM

I've seen posts that Cog is meant to be the "missing piece" for fortress maximus, but I've yet to see anything that describes how Cog is meant to interact with fort max. Can anyone shed some light on this? I've spent the better part of this year upgrading my fort max and I'd like to know if Cog is a must-have to complete the big fella.