Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Transformers Legacy Deluxe IDW Blurr In-Hand Images (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=85814)

Super_Megatron 06-08-2022 01:40 PM

Transformers Legacy Deluxe IDW Blurr In-Hand Images

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...W-Blurr-11.jpg

Via Chefatron on YouTube we have a new set of in-hand images the upcoming*Transformers Legacy Deluxe IDW Blurr. This figure seems to be a redeco and heavy retool of Studio Series 86 Blurr with a design inspired by the IDW comics incarnation of the Autobot speedster. Featuring a new head, several new parts on the shoulder and arms, and a mix of blue shades as deco this figure really shows its own personality. Alt mode shows two new front wheels which don’t really touch the floor or roll. We have comparison shots next to Studio Series 86 Blurr and Shattered » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers Legacy Deluxe IDW Blurr In-Hand Images appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

evenstaves 06-08-2022 01:56 PM

Re: Transformers Legacy Deluxe IDW Blurr In-Hand Images

Man, you know what? Takara Legends Blurr is my "best Blurr", so I passed on SS86
The sh*tty headsculpt and the wrist-attached appendages, just didn't do it for me

I would have picked up SG Blurr, but even that headsculpt, still was kinda sh*tty (inb4 Funpub)

This? I read all the IDW comics in the past couple of years, and this headsculpt is pretty sweet
I might finally give this mold a spin, if the ONLY thing I don't like is the wrist thing
Also, this beats the hell out of the previous IDW Blurr attempt (Generations)

Suicide King 06-08-2022 02:10 PM

I'm glad i passed on the SS86 Blurr. This looks great!

Whisky Tango Foxtrot 06-08-2022 02:32 PM

Looks like they un-partsformerified him, and the design in general looks better than the SS86 version. I'll probably pick this up, if only to complete my collection of the main movie cast along with SS86 Hot Rod, CW Ultra Magnus, T30 Arcee, T30 Springer, Generations Sergeant Kup and Titanium Rodimus Prime.

Autovolt 127 06-08-2022 02:34 PM

I Might actually go for this.

RNSrobot 06-08-2022 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot (Post 860931)
Looks like they un-partsformerified him, and the design in general looks better than the SS86 version. I'll probably pick this up, if only to complete my collection of the main movie cast along with SS86 Hot Rod, CW Ultra Magnus, T30 Arcee, T30 Springer, Generations Sergeant Kup and Titanium Rodimus Prime.

Ss86 wasn't a partsformer?

This looks awesome. I'm fine with ss86 blurr, I would prefer Takara legends hm blurr but not for any current prices. I keep almost going for the chug blurr for idw but this looks rad.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot 06-08-2022 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNSrobot (Post 860937)
Ss86 wasn't a partsformer?

I don't own one, but I'm pretty sure the nose piece detaches and becomes an awkward "shield". On this new one it seems to just fold onto his back.

RNSrobot 06-08-2022 03:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Whisky Tango Foxtrot (Post 860938)
I don't own one, but I'm pretty sure the nose piece detaches and becomes an awkward "shield". On this new one it seems to just fold onto his back.

Oh! Fair. You're right that TR blurr, which ss86 is certainly based on, has the front end of the vehicle remove.

Ss86 doesn't! It's all attached and folds in fairly elegantly. Yeah, the huge forearm pieces are a bummer but no partsforming.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot 06-08-2022 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNSrobot (Post 860940)
Oh! Fair. You're right that TR blurr, which ss86 is certainly based on, has the front end of the vehicle remove.

Ss86 doesn't! It's all attached and folds in fairly elegantly. Yeah, the huge forearm pieces are a bummer but no partsforming.

I guess I didn't need to skip him, then. Ah well, this one looks better anyway.

ssjgoku22 06-12-2022 02:07 PM

Totally getting this :)