Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   TFcon Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Good item to get signed. (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=23459)

Tom 06-02-2010 10:54 PM

Good item to get signed.

This will be by first TFcon and I don't know what a good item get signed could be.
I was thinking something like a transformers mighty mugg, and if it is a good idea what one?

Aernaroth 06-02-2010 11:03 PM

Re: Good item to get signed.

Mighty Muggs, and other "display" focused toys are good ideas for autographs. Other commonly autographed items for voice actors are TF figures, tech specs, posters/prints, DVDs, etc. For the comic guests, usually people have them sign an example of their work, either an issue they've worked on, or a print they have available, or a comissioned sketch.

Remember though that you'll have to supply the item if its something special, so if you have to pack light or carry it around all day, something smaller/lighter might be a better idea. But its best to bring an item, no matter what it is, where the guest's signature will mean something special to you.

Dragon Knight 06-02-2010 11:06 PM

This'll be my first TF Con too...is there a limit to how many items you can sign?

Nocturn 06-02-2010 11:18 PM

Your tits

Robimus 06-02-2010 11:56 PM

Get Alex Milne to do a commision for you of a character the voice actor played, then get said voice actor to sign it.

Assuming Alex is going of course.

Tekkamanraiden 06-03-2010 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nocturn (Post 240902)
Your tits

I don't want to see any man boobs thank you, it is a family event.

Autobot_Lancer 06-03-2010 12:42 AM

I had my Origanal copy of Transformers the Movie (g1) Signed by Peter Cullen Last year at Bot Con. That would be something good to have signed.

CyberMnky 06-03-2010 01:34 AM

I had Gary Chalk sign my optimus primal's monkey ass at the Calgary comic show.

Nightscrabbler 06-03-2010 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon Knight (Post 240900)
This'll be my first TF Con too...is there a limit to how many items you can sign?

I believe, and don't quote me on this, that the limit is 2, and then if you want to get more signed, you should get back in line. Some knowledgeable Ops staffer can confirm...

-edited-

Super_Megatron 06-03-2010 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragon Knight (Post 240900)

2 items per person at a time during the autograph sessions. No limit for the guests setup in the dealer room.