Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Netflix War for Cybertron Trilogy Hotlink Released in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=80269)

Super_Megatron 08-03-2020 12:50 AM

Transformers Netflix War for Cybertron Trilogy Hotlink Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
The Transformers Netflix War for Cybertron Hotlink figure has been released in Canada.

Hopefully everyone enjoyed the Transformers War For Cybertron series on Netflix. Happy hunting!

You can share your sightings in the Canadian Transformers Sightings forum.

TriBlurr 08-03-2020 01:00 AM

Re: Transformers Netflix War for Cybertron Trilogy Hotlink Released in Canada

Really? They've been sitting here in my local walmart since about two weeks into the pandemic. Heck theres still some there. Only thing I haven't seen is the Magnus spoiler box.

Corner Brook Newfoundland

Super_Megatron 08-03-2020 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TriBlurr (Post 814118)
Really? They've been sitting here in my local walmart since about two weeks into the pandemic. Heck theres still some there. Only thing I haven't seen is the Magnus spoiler box.

Some of us have been working in the Hospitals since the start of the pandemic so were unable to report on things like toy releases.

It hadn't been posted here and now it has.

TriBlurr 08-03-2020 02:02 AM

Sorry. It wasn't my intent to sound snarky or anything. Was just genuinely surprised it hadn't been reported yet. Newfoundland is usually like the last place to get stuff.

llfalcon 08-03-2020 02:29 AM

Yeah, the netflix figures have been out for months. It's been so long ago, that I don't recall when I picked up Hotlink at a Winnipeg Walmart.

alternatorfan 08-03-2020 02:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Super_Megatron (Post 814120)
Some of us have been working in the Hospitals since the start of the pandemic so were unable to report on things like toy releases.

It hadn't been posted here and now it has.

I thought I seen a thread already posted for this.
Its old news.
Was surprised to see it up again.

UsernamePrime 08-03-2020 07:18 AM

I got mine in April from a WM

Robimus 08-03-2020 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TriBlurr (Post 814121)
Sorry. It wasn't my intent to sound snarky or anything. Was just genuinely surprised it hadn't been reported yet. Newfoundland is usually like the last place to get stuff.

Reported, yes. In the sightings thread.

But the early Netflix stuff was released right after the pandemic lockdown began, when non essential travel was not recommended anywhere in Canada.

With everything in flux at that point staff felt it would be wise to halt news reports that may encourage people to make extra trips to Walmart for toys.

I think its good to see them now as a reminder incase some didn’t realize they had been released.

wervenom 08-03-2020 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robimus (Post 814139)
Reported, yes. In the sightings thread.

But the early Netflix stuff was released right after the pandemic lockdown began, when non essential travel was not recommended anywhere in Canada.

With everything in flux at that point staff felt it would be wise to halt news reports that may encourage people to make extra trips to Walmart for toys.

I think its good to see them now as a reminder incase some didn’t realize they had been released.

Agreed, wise decision