Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Reveal the Shield Deluxe Wave 1 and Legends Wave 2 Sighted in Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=29685)

GMfan 02-26-2011 05:03 PM

Reveal the Shield Deluxe Wave 1 and Legends Wave 2 Sighted in Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
After last weeks startling release of Reveal the Shield deluxe wave 2 before wave 1, many questioned whether or not Canada would be seeing a release of the first wave at all. Well quit your now pointless worrying because saskillings has sighted wave 1 at an Ontario Wal-mart!

This wave contains Special Ops Jazz, Turbo Tracks, Fallback, and Mindset.

Also included in this sighting was the second wave of Reveal the Shield legends class figures, containing Prowl and Trailbreaker (*cough Trailcutter)!

See where these Transformers are being sighted in your area by checking out the Canadian Transformers Sightings Forum.

Stapler 02-26-2011 05:13 PM

Re: Reveal the Shield Deluxe Wave 1 and Legends Wave 2 Sighted in Canadian Retail

Oh thank goodness! I was starting to worry that I would never see these show up. Looks like I've been worried about nothing. :)

Protoman 02-26-2011 05:50 PM

Re: Reveal the Shield Deluxe Wave 1 and Legends Wave 2 Sighted in Canadian Retail

Son of a

pandaprime 02-26-2011 06:59 PM

so wave 2 came out before wave 1? :confused: :confused:

Matrix_Holder 02-26-2011 07:10 PM

I just picked up jazz and tracks at Big B comics for 19 each....
oh well...I have them now anyways...that's all that matters in the end.

Supernova 02-26-2011 07:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMfan (Post 318340)
Well quit your now pointless worrying because saskillings has sighted wave 1 at an Ontario Wal-mart!

C'mon now, we're a fandom. Most of our time is spent in pointless worry! :D

Quite happy to hear these are making the rounds now, hopefully I'll have some luck when I'm out tomorrow!

PyjamaPrime 02-26-2011 08:02 PM

YAYZ!!!! now i just need the money for these guys

TFtoys 02-26-2011 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMfan (Post 318340)
Well quit your now pointless worrying because saskillings has sighted wave 1 at an Ontario Wal-mart!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supernova (Post 318363)
C'mon now, we're a fandom. Most of our time is spent in pointless worry! :D

Ontario people are for sure no worry for now, but other parts of Canada are still waiting

GMfan 02-26-2011 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TFtoys (Post 318376)
Ontario people are for sure no worry for now, but other parts of Canada are still waiting

...and how often does Ontario get something that the rest of Canada (or even just BC) doesn't?

sideswipe88 02-26-2011 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GMfan (Post 318378)
...and how often does Ontario get something that the rest of Canada (or even just BC) doesn't?

They get it first:rolleyes: