Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Slayback aka Madhaus Toys (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=31815)

PrimeCron 06-13-2012 11:13 PM

Re: Slayback

Meet with this member this evening to complete a cash/trade transaction, great communication throughout the deal, we chatted for awhile, great dude to do business with and please buy his stuffs at TFcon 2012 as they are awesome just like his prices...Thank you dude!

Vorahk 06-22-2012 03:49 PM

Got my figures from this gentleman today and my god they were great. They were as he said and they arrived pretty quick. Very happy, willing to trade with him again.

Iron Moose 07-11-2012 10:30 PM

Shipped fast, packed well! Made my day. :)

PrimeCron 07-13-2012 11:20 PM

Meet this great seller again... First, thank you very much for getting me a "Hegemon" - NOT Megatron...LOL...Second thank you for selling me a MISB Toys R Us exclusive at an awesome price...great seller, great communication and great prices...enough said...'till next time

BScorpinok75 07-20-2012 02:33 PM

Sold him a PCC Combiner. Communication was great and payment was swift.

PrimeCron 07-20-2012 09:26 PM

Yet another transaction completed, as usual great communication throughout the deal, great prices, great products, all around an awesome seller...thank you very much seeing me today...

PrimeCron 08-01-2012 10:03 PM

Yet another great transaction with this awesome board member, great products at great prices...so convenient to have someone so close to home to buy from...thank you for taking my money...definitely recommended...AAA+++...BUY HIS STUFFS!

BruticusMax 08-02-2012 07:07 PM

I may be out of money for some stuff, but what i got robbed for was totally worth it. nice guy to deal with and VERY Recommended for those hard to get figures!

Sureshot22 08-03-2012 08:11 AM

Bought some stuff from Eric and have a few more for once I get more money lol.

He's a great guy with great products at great prices. (see the pattern here?)

Buy from him. He's great and you won't be dissapointed.

Thanks again buddy

PrimeCron 08-04-2012 12:17 AM

Meet Slayback again, it's true seems like a deja vu, we completed a trade, very sad day to see the figure go, but got some awesome stuffs in exchange, so awesome to talk with this guy... something tells me that we will meet again very soon...Eric, THANK YOU!!!