Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Vorahk (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=39965)

Tekkamanraiden 05-08-2012 09:34 PM

Vorahk

Traded Vorahk a Dark Skyfire for a ROTF Mindwipe, great guy to deal with, very easy transaction.

alternatorfan 05-09-2012 11:29 PM

Re: Vorahk

also doing a trade with him received classics countdown for armada overload trust is not an issue and countdown is far more better than I expected. 2 thumbs way up!

PrimeCron 06-05-2012 09:16 PM

Finally completed a trade with this member, figure arrived as describe...good communication throughout this fair trade value...thank you as the figure is a great addition to my evil destructive site...please find the missing sword...LOL...

CBII 06-21-2012 02:40 AM

Just completed a trade with Vorahk and he helped me complete my classics prime.

Very easy to deal with.

Thanks a lot.

Slayback 06-24-2012 01:55 AM

Did a very nice exchange with V, easy to get along with - was very pleasant as we tried to hammer out a deal. Thanks bud - trade with you hopefully soon again.

alternatorfan 07-19-2012 02:28 AM

another fast and good trade very happy its too bad I dont have more of what he wants cause I would trade or buy in a heart beat!

Blurrz 12-10-2012 09:08 PM

Awesome dude

CdnCollector420 05-21-2014 09:43 PM

I have made a purchase or two from Vorahk before becoming a member(or even aware) of this site, through Kijiji. Products were exactly as advertised, and very reasonably priced. Has been great to deal with, and answered all of my questions.

Today, Vorahk was a buyer from me and was on time, patient(I was running a little behind), and even gave me a ride.

He's a great guy, and I will continue to deal with him in the future!

Tonestar 06-24-2014 08:04 PM

Traded my ROTF Bludgeon for his Captain America II Black Widow and everything went very well and smoothly. Definitely would recommend for any trade.

Chigimus 06-17-2018 09:38 AM

Wow, kinda surprised to see no feedback for 4 years, but man, what a bump! I reached out to Vorahk to see about arranging a pickup favor me as I found an item for sale on Kijiji in Saskatchewan but the seller refused to mail it out to me. Vorahk graciously accepted my request to help get it for me even though the seller lived on the other end of the city for him, but he also sent it out to me right away and paid extra for express post and had the package bubble wrapped even though the figures were nicely secured in their original foam case from the factory already.

All and all, great communication, prompt delivery, and a very helpful member of these boards. Much appreciated!