Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   TFcon Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   BF's FREE TFCon 2012 Raffle for attendees (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=40974)

Big Filipino 07-05-2012 10:03 AM

BF's FREE TFCon 2012 Raffle for attendees

Here we go again guys and gals. Big Filipino’s second annual TFCon raffle !!!! :clapping:.

This year’s prize is a brand new MOSC RiD figure! One fortunate winner will get to choose between the following:

Soundwave
Wheeljack
Ratchet
Arcee
Hot Shot
Knock Out
Dead End
Shadow Strike Bumblebee
Generations Junkheap (just throwing it in there in case the winner is not a Prime fan)

Here is the one rule to the free contest:
The raffle is only open to those attending TFCon. :canada:
That means in order to claim the prize you must be present at the show. Unfortunately you cannot send someone as a proxy on your behalf as this is specifically intended for those attending TFCon.

The raffle is completely free. To enter, all you have to do is post in the thread (one entry per person will be recorded). To make it a little more interesting, I’d ask that you post what you enjoy most about TFCon. It’s not absolutely necessary to enter the raffle but I figured it’d be more fun for others to read versus the typical “Count me in” post.

The cut off time for submission is Sun July 22 at 10:00 PM EST. The drawing and winner will be announced later that evening and I will then reach out to the winner to make arrangements to pick up their prize.

Like I did last year, I will be taking a picture of the winner receiving their prize and will post it in the thread. As such, I’d ask that anyone entering the contest be cool with this one request (You can see pic of last year’s winner chrusty here: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=32877 )

Feel free to post or PM me any questions as I will be actively following the thread.

Look forward to seeing you guys at TFCon!

Cpl. Chrissandwich 07-05-2012 10:12 AM

Re: BF's FREE TFCon 2012 Raffle for attendees

My first TFcon this year...sign me up!

Matrix_Holder 07-05-2012 10:45 AM

This is pretty cool of you BF. Getting toys at TFCON is great but you can do that anywhere... I really enjoy meeting up with the members here
The people you chat with everyday with these magic boxes. Plus I really like the custom class, its always a great time. TFCON is the event I look forward to most each year.

Shepp 07-05-2012 11:02 AM

Well, I said before that I wanted to participate in as much as I can this year, so that includes this.

I guess the best part is being around people who share the same passion in Transformers and nerding out. While at the same time, each and every one is vastly different person with varying degrees of interest in the hobby.

Oh, and the dealer room, but the whole thing is bigger than just a shopping trip. Planning on participating the whole weekend, and taking part in as much as I can.

Sureshot22 07-05-2012 11:06 AM

good on you once again Ken. :)

i look forward to tfcon each year mostly to see my friends from here that i dont get to see otherwise and to make new friends and put faces to the screen names,.

also the custom class which this will be my 3rd year doing it is always a riot.

not a knock against our new custom class teachers. good buddies of mine that they are, but i do miss picking on good ol Dak. he was always fun to pick on and always played right along. good sport about it.

cant wait for tfcon.!!

Trailbreaker 07-05-2012 11:10 AM

I'll be there on Saturday! Can't wait to meet the great line-up of guests this year!

TwinTwistR 07-05-2012 11:47 AM

Count me in.:primelaugh: Seriously though, I'm a rookie customiser, so I love seeing the contest entries as well as the charity project customs.

Janitor 07-05-2012 11:54 AM

Hot diggity, put me in!

Good stuff BP, see you all there!!

Metroplex79 07-05-2012 12:07 PM

Sign me up please :D

I've been to all TFCons except the 1st one. I love being surrounded by the toys and the people who are as geeky as me. It doesn't matter how much or little I buy at the show, it's just fun to be at.

DestronDecepticon23 07-05-2012 01:05 PM

I've only been a couple times, but it's always a very interesting experience. I guess there's just some sort of indescribable atmosphere about TFcon.