Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Suddenly in love (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=34996)

Sun Swipe Prime 09-26-2011 02:46 PM

Re: Suddenly in love

Damn Onslaught mold. Owned two, one a VV find, before Headrobots. After a favorable youtube viewing, I now own six. One for each of the Headrobots releases, and my original two. I was totally scoffing at the mold when it was new. :p

alexsaurus_rex 09-26-2011 03:10 PM

I am experiencing this with Leader Ironhide. He is still at the store but I can't stop thinking about him.

WHY WON"T HE ANSWER MY CALLS?!?

Malwave 09-26-2011 03:13 PM

Beast Wars II Lio Convoy; I was so in love I bought another :p :clapping:

racerguy76 09-26-2011 03:22 PM

Generations G2 Prime. The only mold I didn't preorder, I was lucky enough to find one at retail. One I got him open I was blown away. One of the best molds from that line.

Shockwave 75 09-26-2011 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dynamo.Dave (Post 375822)
RID Scourge..... Ahead of his time.

Maybe in 1995 when he originally came out as Laser Optimus Prime.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Commandoclone87 (Post 375841)
For me, it was the Power-Core Combiners. Was really iffy on them at first, but then Heavytread changed my mind. Definitely one of the better figures of that line.

This.

I've really gotten into the PCC's lately. I've been buying all the 2 packs I can find. I started with getting Huffer because I wanted to add him to my CHUG shelf, and he hooked me.
Mind you I still only have the Combatacon and Dinobot 5 packs, mostly because I just can't bring myself to buy some of them since I've heard that they're mostly drek.

Nomad 09-27-2011 05:15 AM

I fell for Bombshock too, and it happened quite fast. I remember looking into the line itself because I thought the concept was neat, and of course because I've always wanted a TF combiner... regardless of their drek following. :)

As it turned out, I didn't much care for the rest of em, but I really liked Bombshock (especially since his torso mode actually looks like a new bot), so I bought him on sight when I was in Zellers because nobody else in the city still had it. Haters aside, I don't regret doing so one bit, and the fact that he falls apart easily doesn't bother me either because he's displayed in my bookcase anyway.

Dynamo.Dave 09-27-2011 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shockwave 75 (Post 375872)
Maybe in 1995 when he originally came out as Laser Optimus Prime.

True, but I don't have that deco.

So, WAY ahead of his time.

tusko 09-27-2011 08:43 AM

G1 Jetfire.

Why .... its articulation! And 2 cool modes!! and Accessories!!!

Megatronimus 09-27-2011 10:42 AM

Im not a fan of Transformers Animated, so when I so the Reveal The Shield Lugnut, I didnt even give him a second glance. But recently Ive seen some amazing shots and videos and him, and Im now head over heels. What an awesome figure with such great detail and a great transformation. I need to buy one NOW!

Alexander Quinn 09-27-2011 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Megatronimus (Post 375996)
Im not a fan of Transformers Animated, so when I so the Reveal The Shield Lugnut, I didnt even give him a second glance. But recently Ive seen some amazing shots and videos and him, and Im now head over heels. What an awesome figure with such great detail and a great transformation. I need to buy one NOW!

Always nice when someone new discovers the beauty of RTS Lugnut. :)

http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/h...nn/Toys018.jpg