Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Amazon Exclusive Galaxy Odyssey Collection: Dominus Criminal Pursuit 2-Pack Revealed (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=81141)

Super_Megatron 10-27-2020 05:20 PM

Amazon Exclusive Galaxy Odyssey Collection: Dominus Criminal Pursuit 2-Pack Revealed

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...AC_SL2000_.jpg

The official Transformers Instagram account has just revealed a new Amazon Exclusive Galaxy Odyssey Collection: Dominus Criminal Pursuit 2-Pack. Check the images of Barricade and Punch/Counterpunch included on this pack after the break and then let is know your impressions on the 2005 Boards!

The post Amazon Exclusive Galaxy Odyssey Collection: Dominus Criminal Pursuit 2-Pack Revealed appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

theoneyouknowleast 10-27-2020 05:37 PM

Re: Amazon Exclusive Galaxy Odyssey Collection: Dominus Criminal Pursuit 2-Pack Revea

Easy pass, im fine with space slipper barry, and already got 2 p/cp's

MilanX3 10-27-2020 11:43 PM

Re: Amazon Exclusive Galaxy Odyssey Collection: Dominus Criminal Pursuit 2-Pack Revea

Was this listed on Amazon.ca?

delrue 10-28-2020 12:01 AM

Not officially. You could get it through that sketchy wishlist method but theyn seem to be "sold out" that way. Check the amazon.ca sightings thread.

Matrix_Holder 10-28-2020 04:09 AM

Pass, I already have 2 punch/counter punch figures. If they had released barricade on his own or with another new fifure I'd buy it but I'm not giving Amazon more money for this set and they'd probably cancel that one on me too. Screw Amazon.

NightshadeX 10-28-2020 09:02 AM

I really like the Earthrise Datsun mold compared to the Siege one, so I'm interested in Barricade, but I don't like the Nightbeat colors on Punch/CP (and I luckily got the original Amazon release) so I'm torn as to whether to try and buy this set (being sold out may make the decision for me) or just keep the Siege Barricade.

evenstaves 10-28-2020 09:10 AM

Pass for me - already got the PWT release P/CP

ER Barry looks nice, but I'd rather get ER Prowl 2-pack first, and figure out if I still can't stand the clear-plastic knees

(skipped all Siege slipper datsuns; only got 35th Bluestreak cause found him @ TreasureHunt, a stout lil guy who doesn't look great in many poses)

protoform_ironhide 10-28-2020 01:10 PM

Probably won’t get this like the rest of u. I will wait to see if this item goes on sale though, then I will consider. The reason is just to support amazon so they will get more exclusives, instead of Hasbro giving them to Trash Walmart.

Alexander Quinn 10-28-2020 03:03 PM

Wooooo! Another Amazon exclusive that will up for preorder until the random day they decide to release it, then have all the orders cancelled because Amazon Canada can’t figure out not to let 1,000 units be preordered when they're only scheduled to receive 150.