Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   OptimusB38 (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=57003)

PrimeCron 12-20-2014 09:13 PM

OptimusB38

Sold a masterpiece figure awhile ago, great communication throughout the deal...since we have been chatting a regular basis ever since...definitely recommended...A+

PrimeCron 01-06-2015 02:53 PM

Re: OptimusB38

Completed what I would call a fair cash/trade transaction with this member... All delivered in great and strong packaging... He provided details/pictures as I was requesting them...products arrived as described... Definitely a great member to do transaction with... Thank you for the figures!!!

Hhai 02-24-2015 06:22 PM

Traded him a couple of FP Insecticons for an MP Red Alert. Good communication, kudos for him for suggesting this tradw which ended up great!

PrimeCron 05-01-2015 08:38 AM

Completed a cash/trade with Brendan, he needed some FP figures to complete a combiner so we agreed on a more than fair cash/trade deal... All the items arrived promptly and as described... Thank you for the trade and enjoy...A+

Slayback 06-17-2015 08:37 PM

Thanks OptimusB38. - sold a bot. communicative and quick payment.

cheers
SB

Hhai 08-12-2015 09:41 PM

Completed yet another excellent trade with him. Very thorough in the description of his item. Thank you!

PrimeCron 09-19-2015 10:07 AM

Huge cash/trade transaction occurred late last night, good communication throughout the deal, products were delivered as described, we agreed to meet halfway to avoid the large shipping charges that we would had to absorb. Thank you for the deal and enjoy the figures.

PrimeCron 10-26-2015 07:22 PM

Sold this member a few items of interest. Always a pleasure do deal with him, great communication, quick payment. Thank you for the transaction and hope your package gets to you within a week. Enjoy brother!

dang3ross 11-15-2015 07:42 PM

Had a chance to meet this awesome gentleman. Picked up 2 MMC Ladies from this guy. awesome seller. Sorry for late feedback. Would do business with him again.

optimusb39 11-29-2015 01:14 PM

Close friend of mine who made a great trade to give me the much such after badcube wardog! Many thanks.
Hes an honest and fair seller and buyer.