Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Target is leaving canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=57323)

laffy 01-15-2015 09:41 AM

Target is leaving canada

Well this sucks but can understand, target is leaving canada I have mixed feelings as i really wanted it to work so all us tf fans can get all the exclusive stuff but it never happened anyway so other than all the job losses which sucks, it's no big loss other way.

Undrave 01-15-2015 09:45 AM

Re: Target is leaving canada

It sucks that the market is shrinking again... Plus with TRU sucking at stock recently it seems to push us more and more to online retailers.

Also I find it annoying that it's gonna make a lot of convenient shops dissapear from areas I go to often :/ I'll probably have to make more trips to Wal Mart than I do now and that place isn't nearby.

Darth Cylon 01-15-2015 09:51 AM

I've never bought anything from Target Canada.

Undrave 01-15-2015 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darth Cylon (Post 619258)
I've never bought anything from Target Canada.

It's all your fault then!!

:p

Tonestar 01-15-2015 09:58 AM

Sooooo disappointed.

laffy 01-15-2015 10:02 AM

Im sad, even worse that news is hitting that Walmart might takeover all the leases and stock.. , that's all we need ah... FYI to all when coming to Canada don't try to save some cash and buy out company's already hurting (aka Zellers) and still follow their model and just make the stores cleaner... it does not work :)

razin 01-15-2015 10:03 AM

So expected. Empty shelves most of the time, especially during peak seasons......hard to sell stuff if you have nothing to sell.

laffy 01-15-2015 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razin (Post 619264)
So expected. Empty shelves most of the time, especially during peak seasons......hard to sell stuff if you have nothing to sell.

lol well said..... stock just might help sales but im no expert ... lol :confused:

Rev 01-15-2015 10:11 AM

Nooooooooooooooooooo!

RocketGTR 01-15-2015 10:11 AM

Hope they replace the Target near me with a Walmart :p At least they know how to keep shelves stocked mostly