Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Generations Deluxe Figures Now $10 @ Target (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=56416)

Rodimus Prime1 11-10-2014 03:43 PM

Re: Transformers Generations Deluxe Figures Now $10 @ Target

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trailbreaker (Post 609427)
Are Rattrap and Tankor available for $10 at Target? I found Waspinator last week at Walmart for $10.

Picked-up
Rattrap, and Snarl all 10$ at walmart out here in Beautiful BC

Left Tankor for someone else

BigWillay 11-14-2014 06:05 PM

not only are they price matching I saw on wednesday november 12th that Target was actually changing the prices on teh shelves and were doing so frantically, when I asked the guy at the target I was at, he responded that walmart was kickin their butt, and they had done so many price matches that they decided to try and keep up with them. Walmart also has beast hunters deluxe figures on for $5 and targe is price matching that one as well!!!

venksta 11-14-2014 06:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigWillay (Post 610093)
not only are they price matching I saw on wednesday november 12th that Target was actually changing the prices on teh shelves and were doing so frantically, when I asked the guy at the target I was at, he responded that walmart was kickin their butt, and they had done so many price matches that they decided to try and keep up with them. Walmart also has beast hunters deluxe figures on for $5 and targe is price matching that one as well!!!

$5 Beast Hunters deluxes??? None of the Walmarts here have any left. Targets still have Beast hunter deluxes and voyagers, but I didn't see the deluxes marked down today. Will have to keep an eye out.

JLvatron 11-14-2014 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigWillay (Post 610093)
Walmart also has beast hunters deluxe figures on for $5 and targe is price matching that one as well!!!

Wow!
Hope to find the 1 BHunter I'm lookin fo! (Bumblebee's big green sidekick from Animated :))

timcrook 12-10-2014 06:49 PM

Is this price advertised somewhere in a flyer? I'm asking cause I want to use the flyer to price match.

tz101 12-10-2014 07:01 PM

Don't think it's in the flyer buy one from Both stores and swap

venksta 12-11-2014 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timcrook (Post 613909)
Is this price advertised somewhere in a flyer? I'm asking cause I want to use the flyer to price match.

The price was an unplanned rollback due to Walmart's pricing. They'll probably revert the price back when Walmart does.

Xtreme987 12-11-2014 07:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Supernova (Post 609382)
I was excited for this until I found out on the weekend that the Target here had skipped the Windblade wave for Tankor and Rattrap...

I think my local Target did the same thing. Good thing I already have that whole wave. ;)

Wheelwave 12-12-2014 01:00 AM

Can't find any $10 Deluxes at any Target.

tz101 12-12-2014 01:07 AM

I bought a few when they had $10 deluxes buy one get one half off gonna use them for return fodder hopefully new generations have same sku