Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Skylynx (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=5409)

lemieux_eric 02-04-2008 06:16 PM

Re: Skylynx

great communication, met him for a mp megatron. Great guy will do a transaction with again.

faustx 02-14-2008 08:13 PM

great buyer...easy to deal with...no reason to hesitate...thanks!

Robowang 02-22-2008 08:19 PM

Bought a WST Bluestreak from Skylinx. Transaction was great all around! He responded to my want post, offered a great deal, shipped quickly, packed nicely, and communicated frequently. My item even arrived earlier than expected. Very fair seller and a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again, Skylinx!

Robowang

MrCHEESEMANn 02-23-2008 02:49 AM

Hey!

Bought an MP 05 off of Skylynx and I've got to say it was a great experience! Prompt (and HONEST) email correspondence, GREAT price, lightning fast shipping. He was went above and beyond to be accomodating and flexible. Easy transaction with a guy who's easy to deal with. I definately did my homework on picking up this figure before choosing to deal with Skylynx and I'll tell you that compared to every other way I looked into to acquire my Masterpiece Megatron, what he offered was almost too good to be true(AND he DELIVERED!). I'd urge anyone looking into buying anything Skylynx offers to go with him-Don't just take my word for it!-do what I did, check into his feedback(not just here but on Ebay) and compare it to the other guys!
Count on him!

-MrCheesemann

Trans4mers 03-08-2008 06:41 AM

Bought some stuff off of Skylynx, great communication and ensures that the buyer is happy with the purchase! Thanks again!

pc2b1 03-14-2008 04:56 PM

hi every1

just got starscream mp usa edition from skylynx great transaction fast shipping quick replies great communication highly recommended

great doing buisness with you skylynx i look forward to our next transaction thanks again

rid 03-19-2008 05:43 PM

very happy with the deal. Good communication, a man of his word. I can't comment on the TFs themselves yet coz I haven't opened them yet, but I don't expect any issues. I'm moving shortly so they all went into my moving boxes.

Leozak 04-11-2008 07:13 PM

Bought 2 MP Skywarps and this has been the best experience, I've ever had, buying from someone in the 11 years I've been in the hobby!

Flawless communication, items were packed well and arrived 2 days after he sent it out!!!

I would highly highly recommend this guy!!!!

Actarus 04-18-2008 10:52 AM

I met Skylink downtown on werdnesday for MP-3. He's a great seller, has honest price and I would deal with him anytime now.

Do not hesitate with him.

evil_ivotron 07-09-2008 07:50 PM

quick shipper, great communication, anytime.