Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers On Ebay (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Prime Deluxes (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=36396)

pandaprime 11-18-2011 04:09 AM

Prime Deluxes

boywu1985 11-18-2011 04:28 AM

Re: Prime Deluxes

rare now maybe?

razin 11-18-2011 05:17 AM

Not rare, as mentioned by other members, this was just the first shipment. Expect many more before xmas.

I like this comment in the auctions details
"I NEVER OVER CHARGE FOR POSTAGE AND OFFER A EXCELLENT RATES SO BID WITH CONFIDENCE!"

You sure don't, you just overcharge on the product instead.....

Also noticed you can buy each of them separately for $30 from him. So an even better bargain when you buy them combined for $70. Pretty sure that's not how two-fer deals are supposed to work.

Tekkamanraiden 11-18-2011 07:35 AM

Sad thing is someone will likely buy them.

gagagalvatron 11-18-2011 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razin (Post 386773)
Not rare, as mentioned by other members, this was just the first shipment. Expect many more before xmas.

Well, that's the hope. And then there's Hasbro. In combination with TRU.

I was going to pass on Prime until there was a sale. But I dropped into TRU on a whim and there was a set. I took one of each Deluxe, left an Arcee (no Starscreams left) and a boatload of Bumblebees.

I could just see it. I'd come back when there was a sale and there'd be nothing. Or nothing but Bumblebees.

It would make so much sense for Prime to be well stocked through Christmas. Which means there's a very good chance that it won't be. Rather than do a proper launch, the figures will dribble out, and because of the case assortment, Arcee and Starscream will be scalper bait.

Eventually it will even out, and we'll be ignoring Wave 1 figures as they pegwarm. But until then, it's an opportunity for lucky people to take advantage of impatient and/or frustrated people.

The 12th Prime 11-18-2011 01:43 PM

I'm waiting for the Japanese versions to see which paint apps I like better. If the metallic finish looks good on the Prime toys I'll buy them.

pandaprime 02-02-2012 03:13 AM

pulsedragon20 02-02-2012 04:11 AM

^ That's why I avoid eBay as much as possible...then again some board members do that too...

Nemesis Angel 02-09-2012 05:02 PM

Always someone out there out to make a few quick bucks. Goes against really building a strong collecting community.

pandaprime 02-17-2012 02:09 AM