Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Cybertron.ca Podcast - Canadian Slag (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Canadian Slag Episode 73 - Slagged All Over Botcon (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=48334)

GMfan 07-15-2013 06:02 PM

Canadian Slag Episode 73 - Slagged All Over Botcon

Another year...another Botcon. Our two Botcon "veterans" returned to the land of California for this years convention bringing their wiry friend for his first American Transformers convention. This episode is PACKED over looking what the convention offered this year, the dealer room, Hasbro and TFCC reveals, and of course...what you all really want to hear, the recollection of crazy stories from your favourite (and often inebriated) podcast hosts. Sit back and enjoy a lengthy episode with special guest Andy/Cooksux.

Canadian Slag Episode 73 - Slagged All Over Botcon
Host: Chris w/ Ian, Daniel, Wendel, and Andy
-Botcon 2013 discussion

DOWNLOAD NOW!

FOLLOW CANADIAN SLAG ON TWITTER AND BE READY WHEN WE LOOK FOR LISTENER QUESTIONS!

Please e-mail any questions or topic ideas to canadianslag@gmail.com

Robimus 07-15-2013 06:03 PM

Re: Canadian Slag Episode 73 - Slagged All Over Botcon

This should work good. I have to clean tonight so I can put you shmucks on in the background :p

Stapler 07-15-2013 08:50 PM

Listening to it now. My take on the club Rampage and Transmutate story is that it will just be a fun little story that can be ignored easily. And I really doubt it would be in the same universe as Beast Wars. These takes on the figures are probably alternate universe versions and don't affect the classic fiction at all. I don't see the need to get worried or frustrated over it.

Good to have you guys back. :)

Bruticus82 07-15-2013 11:20 PM

Man, this is fun to listen to, but wow....I'm 2 hours in and the end isn't even in sight!

I can't listen to this all in one sitting!

Shockwave 75 07-16-2013 09:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stapler (Post 520231)
Listening to it now. My take on the club Rampage and Transmutate story is that it will just be a fun little story that can be ignored easily. And I really doubt it would be in the same universe as Beast Wars. These takes on the figures are probably alternate universe versions and don't affect the classic fiction at all. I don't see the need to get worried or frustrated over it.

Good to have you guys back. :)

That's generally my view of the Botcon fiction as a whole. Some is good, some sucks, but it's all just really expensive fanfic to me!

GMfan 07-16-2013 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shockwave 75 (Post 520318)
That's generally my view of the Botcon fiction as a whole. Some is good, some sucks, but it's all just really expensive fanfic to me!

Yup...over glorified fanfic that certain sites take as official fiction which drives me up the wall.

Metroplex79 07-16-2013 11:24 AM

Downloading now....

CobraCommander 07-16-2013 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruticus82 (Post 520262)
Man, this is fun to listen to, but wow....I'm 2 hours in and the end isn't even in sight!

I can't listen to this all in one sitting!

Tell me about... I fell asleep at some point, now I know how Wendel feels :p

I'll give it another listening too when I'm in better spirit.

Stapler 07-16-2013 12:59 PM

Botcon and the club should really call their universe JFX4, Just For Fun For Fans. :P

chovner 07-16-2013 03:36 PM

:| ... you guys sound very unhappy overall lol...I'm gonna go back and count the amount of "meh" and "retards" I heard lol