Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   For those looking for siege omega (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=77846)

Matrix_Holder 10-09-2019 08:20 PM

Re: For those looking for siege omega

Options are always great, considering the new toys r us Canada site sucks right now makes that a goods alternative.

Autobotz24 10-10-2019 02:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sureshot22 (Post 798477)
I had an order with tru and they randomly cancelled it. The 2 times since it has shown as in stock I'm not able to order it even in store or on the phone with them.

I didnt want to miss it.

I only ever saw trypticon in store 1x then never again. Didnt want to miss out so I found an alternate thought in would help others if in the same boat.

*shrugs* trying to be helpful.

I for one, appreciate your thoughtfulness. I'll order him once I get home from work

Goaliebot 10-10-2019 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sureshot22 (Post 798477)
I had an order with tru and they randomly cancelled it. The 2 times since it has shown as in stock I'm not able to order it even in store or on the phone with them.

I didnt want to miss it.

I only ever saw trypticon in store 1x then never again. Didnt want to miss out so I found an alternate thought in would help others if in the same boat.

*shrugs* trying to be helpful.

I too really appreciate it. I’m waffling on keeping my $245 shipped order with Amazon USA which is waiting for a restock or ordering this. Really leaning toward ordering this one instead...
/Edit: heck with it, I just did it. Holding out for Canadian stock AND 20% off to beat this Target deal before Xmas (this is my Xmas present) is just too much for my luck.

Options are always good, and right now no Canadian retailer is offering Omega nor even telling us more stock is coming. He could show up in huge numbers or we could already be done a la TR Ramhorn.

CobraCommander 10-11-2019 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goaliebot (Post 798498)
I too really appreciate it. I’m waffling on keeping my $245 shipped order with Amazon USA which is waiting for a restock or ordering this. Really leaning toward ordering this one instead...
/Edit: heck with it, I just did it. Holding out for Canadian stock AND 20% off to beat this Target deal before Xmas (this is my Xmas present) is just too much for my luck.

Options are always good, and right now no Canadian retailer is offering Omega nor even telling us more stock is coming. He could show up in huge numbers or we could already be done a la TR Ramhorn.

Thanks dude, I kid you not, I just picked up Omega from TRU @ Hurontario earlier today! Your sacrifice is appreciated :)

Goaliebot 10-12-2019 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CobraCommander (Post 798633)
Thanks dude, I kid you not, I just picked up Omega from TRU @ Hurontario earlier today! Your sacrifice is appreciated :)

:primelaugh:

:banghead:

:p

It will be the “Amazon.ca has Omega in stock for BF sale at $159 with free shipping” thread that does me in.

evenstaves 10-13-2019 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Goaliebot (Post 798684)
It will be the “Amazon.ca has Omega in stock for BF sale at $159 with free shipping” thread that does me in.

Can't wait bruv

joshimus 10-13-2019 11:30 PM

Upper Wentworth TRU had Omega this Saturday

Goaliebot 10-17-2019 07:21 PM

Sureshot22 I have to thank you again because although there was a small quiet wait between the “Your Order has been placed” email on the 10th and a “Your Order has been shipped (and card now charged)” email on Tuesday (the 15th), the big ol box from Target arrived yesterday (so actual shipping time was only 1-2 days!).

Nothing extra due on delivery, so $236 cdn all in (which is like getting him for ~$200 + tax locally).

He is now tucked away for my Xmas morning. So thanks to your thread I finally got one and at a decent 20% off retail.

Soundwaves 10-17-2019 08:01 PM

This may not be the best deal you'll find but it's still a good deal found.

Goaliebot 10-17-2019 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Soundwaves (Post 799024)
This may not be the best deal you'll find but it's still a good deal found.

Since I bought it, better deals are almost certain because the universe loves to do that to me. :p

But! An Omega in the hand(s) is worth two in the... Amazon Black Friday sale.