Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Power of the Primes Omnibot Three Pack Released At Canadian Retail. (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=72086)

down_shift 04-01-2018 09:56 AM

Transformers Power of the Primes Omnibot Three Pack Released At Canadian Retail.

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to board member AF2018 we have confirmation that the new Transformers Power of the Primes Omnibot Three Pack has been released at retail!

The set goes for about tree fiddy and was found at a Zellers in Nunavut.

Throw on some snow shoes and get out there! Happy Hunting!

SleeplessKnight 04-01-2018 10:01 AM

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Omnibot Three Pack Released At Canadian Retail.

Hahaha!!! AF2018? Zellers? LOL. Good one.

Dangard Ace 04-01-2018 10:02 AM

Re: Transformers Power of the Primes Omnibot Three Pack Released At Canadian Retail.

Goddamn that's a good price! I'll fly right up and get it? Which day did you say it arrived?

down_shift 04-01-2018 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SleeplessKnight (Post 756563)
Hahaha!!! AF2018? Zellers? LOL. Good one.

Glad you liked it! Happy April Fools ere'body!

oroboru 04-01-2018 10:19 AM

Also available at Toy City and Consumers Distributing.

down_shift 04-01-2018 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oroboru (Post 756567)

And Sears. Let's not forget Sears.

Xtreme987 04-01-2018 10:30 AM

Is that a Zellers exclusive too ? ;)

MonstaBot 04-01-2018 10:36 AM

Dang! I wish this was real or that we're living in an altered reality where suddenly it's on store shelves-

Hadron Collider make this happen!!! =:p

oroboru 04-01-2018 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by down_shift (Post 756568)
And Sears. Let's not forget Sears.

Gone, but never forgotten, good sir!

Goaliebot 04-01-2018 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by oroboru (Post 756567)

Ah Consumers Distributing. I bought so many TFs and GI Joe there growing up, but the last thing I ever bought from them, on the last day our local mall one was open before closing forever, was my wife’s engagement ring.

CobraCommander 04-01-2018 11:08 AM

lol, I had to take a double take.

wervenom 04-01-2018 11:14 AM

Tree fiddy? Lmfao

down_shift 04-01-2018 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CobraCommander (Post 756574)
lol, I had to take a double take.

Ha!

Quote:

Originally Posted by wervenom (Post 756576)
Tree fiddy? Lmfao

Yuss. Glad that didn't go over everyone's head.

Matrix_Holder 04-01-2018 06:01 PM

Damn lock ness monster, always wanting tree fiddy.

MilanX3 04-01-2018 11:18 PM

:)

WereDragon EX 04-02-2018 01:30 AM

Bought! And at a great price too!

predahank 04-02-2018 10:56 AM

well played!
luckily i noticed the AF2018 and cancelled my flight to Nunavut within the no penalty time frame

Aernaroth 04-02-2018 05:53 PM

down_shift 04-02-2018 06:24 PM

One of them must be the one off of the highway heading into T.O.

Aernaroth 04-02-2018 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by down_shift (Post 756698)
One of them must be the one off of the highway heading into T.O.

Yup, Kipling and QEW. It's the one mentioned in both links there, though only the second has any mention of the one in Nepean.

Mercutio 04-03-2018 04:46 AM

Thank you!! Saw this belatedly today and had a laugh.

What was the original image from? I know I've heard about those repaints before, but can't remember where.

Goaliebot 04-03-2018 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aernaroth (Post 756699)
Yup, Kipling and QEW. It's the one mentioned in both links there, though only the second has any mention of the one in Nepean.

It’s in the Bell’s Corners area of Nepean/Ottawa, almost at Kanata. I drove past it in late January and did a real double-take. Wish I’d had time to go in.