Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   slippery slope (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=12881)

mildtowild 01-02-2009 02:58 AM

slippery slope

I have been greatly against the animated series as since i was a kid, i have hated the exargerated style of animation. I finally broke down and bought the dinobots, simply because they are the dinobots. now i am thinking i have always liked Jazz so why not him. I know my Completionist disfuntionality and am fighting the urge.

tusko 01-02-2009 09:23 AM

Re: slippery slope

They are great toys that have a simple style, have good characterization and fairly high quality.

I enjoy them a lot but had similar reservations, especially in contrast to the ultra-detailed movie line. They are all good toys and I would only avoid the movie voyager Megatron.

Zim 01-02-2009 10:17 AM

My collection started up afresh when my son got movie Jazz for his 4th birthday. It rekindled my interest in the toys and the Animated series and toy line was so neat that I just had to get them all! Now, I've started making customs from TFA figures. So far, I've done Cliffjumper, Ironhide and Trailbreaker. Gears and Wasp are next. Gotta have my plasticrack! :)

DECEPTICON_BRAWL 01-02-2009 12:01 PM

what animated series?

TFtoys 01-02-2009 12:18 PM

I like the whole design of the animated soundwave, althought I thought I only collect the walkman shape of soundwave.

Team Jetfire 01-02-2009 01:45 PM

Since you were a kid? what happened to you last year? lol

Yeah, Amimated is the bee's knees

Aernaroth 01-02-2009 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DECEPTICON_BRAWL (Post 101021)
what animated series?

I presume he means Transformers: Animated, the latest television series and toy line.

mildtowild 01-02-2009 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aernaroth (Post 101045)
I presume he means Transformers: Animated, the latest television series and toy line.

correct.

ChrisW 01-02-2009 02:52 PM

I know what you mean. I have Animated Lugnut, Snarl, Swoop, and Cybertron-mode Prime. It's really easy to pick additional neat-looking figures to buy, but so far I've been able to resist. The fact that I have no space for them helps a lot. :D Plus, I'm trying to cut down on my spending. I'm pretty much focussing on Universe 2.0 and Henkei going forward.

mildtowild 01-02-2009 05:00 PM

#*%(*&^$#^*!!! I did not even make it 12hrs before i bid on a large lot of them. I knew i should not of bought the dinobots! @^$#@^&%$@&:mad::mad::mad::mad: