Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Transformers Kingdom Golden Disk Collection Terrorsaur And Ranger Puffer Amazon Listi (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=82373)

Super_Megatron 03-27-2021 12:10 PM

Transformers Kingdom Golden Disk Collection Terrorsaur And Ranger Puffer Amazon Listi

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...Terrorsaur.jpg

Courtesy of 2005 Board members*Scourge98 and Skreeonk*we can share for you listings of some new upcoming figures: Transformers Kingdom Golden Disk Collection Terrorsaur and Ranger Puffer.* The listings are accessible via Amazon Australia. Unfortunately, there are no images yet but we can share for you the respective EAN and product codes: Deluxe Terrorsaur EAN:*5010993914487 Product Number: F2813 Deluxe Ranger Puffer EAN:*5010993914456 Product Number F2810 Terrorsaur was rumored previously in our boards, but “Ranger Puffer” is sure an unexpected reveal. What could this be? A 2-pack? A reference to “Puffer” the blue Huffer variant sold as Pipes in Mexico? » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers Kingdom Golden Disk Collection Terrorsaur And Ranger Puffer Amazon Listings appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

JonoPrime 03-27-2021 12:54 PM

Re: Transformers Kingdom Golden Disk Collection Terrorsaur And Ranger Puffer Amazon L

Amazon listing, eh? Hhmm...Here’s hoping it’s not an exclusive and just an online listing.

delrue 03-27-2021 01:04 PM

Re: Transformers Kingdom Golden Disk Collection Terrorsaur And Ranger Puffer Amazon L

Ranger Puffer? Perhaps it's a retool of Netflix Soundwave that turns into a vape rig.

Ransak The Elder 03-27-2021 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delrue (Post 835591)
Ranger Puffer? Perhaps it's a retool of Netflix Soundwave that turns into a vape rig.

Puffer is a repaint of Huffer, either a combination of two obscure characters or a two pack Road Ranger (gobot from another dimension posing as an autobot) and Puffer (name of g1 pipes in mexico) is what the speculation in the link comments are. Terrosaur just being a single release.

Wheelwave 03-27-2021 02:00 PM

Please no, I can't stand anymore Amazon Exclusives. No Coneheads, no Business.

RNSrobot 03-27-2021 03:12 PM

I really hope terrorsaur isn't just a simple redeco. :/

The 12th Prime 03-27-2021 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by delrue (Post 835591)

There is a vape thing that is named like a transformer or vice versa I can’t remember the name right now though.

protoform_ironhide 03-27-2021 07:21 PM

Another Amazon exclusive... Hasbro never learn. Money down to the drain for this stupid company. Well, as for us, at least it's not Walmart exclusive which could be worse.

Collectingtoys 03-27-2021 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by protoform_ironhide (Post 835637)
Another Amazon exclusive... Hasbro never learn. Money down to the drain for this stupid company. Well, as for us, at least it's not Walmart exclusive which could be worse.

Agreed...many of us want to give Hasbro our money, but they are making it so hard for us to give them the money.

The most valuable company on Earth, name escapes me right now....I think their logo is a fruit or something like that, they do not make it difficult at all for people to willingly hand over their money.

evenstaves 03-28-2021 09:20 AM

Well for a single deluxe? I learned my lesson last year when I passed on the ER 2-packs initially and then had to grab em on aftermarket

If it's not too insane price-wise, I'll get the pre-order this time