Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Wanted Items (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Wanted: Transformers Thrust WFC ToysRus Exclusive (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=81596)

Arcee84 12-23-2020 11:20 AM

Wanted: Transformers Thrust WFC ToysRus Exclusive

Wanted: Transformers Thrust WFC ToysRus Exclusive Willing to pay $50 for it message me if you have an extra one for sale thanks also leave your name and number to arrange meet up thanks

TheSwipe95 12-23-2020 11:45 AM

Re: Wanted: Transformers Thrust WFC ToysRus Exclusive

Good luck. His TRU.ca listing is OOS and not a single sighting has been reported in the country yet. Gonna be waiting till at least the new year, I figure.

RodimusRocks 12-23-2020 11:46 AM

lmao he just appeared on the TRU website so he should eventually appear. Just wait for that dude.

DanicusTF(cdn) 12-23-2020 12:17 PM

Yup, as the others said, just be patient. I know this year has been rather irritating as far as collecting goes, but don’t worry, you haven’t missed him yet :)

Marcotron 12-23-2020 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanicusTF(cdn) (Post 827462)
Yup, as the others said, just be patient. I know this year has been rather irritating as far as collecting goes, but don’t worry, you haven’t missed him yet :)

Speaking of missing toys, has the Quintesson judge run its course? I've heard he was at EBgames, but I never saw one myself. Considering it was the one figure I was actually looking forward to this year, I'm hoping it sees a wide release next year. And instead, I ended up buying a bunch of other figures instead.

wervenom 12-23-2020 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcotron (Post 827463)
Speaking of missing toys, has the Quintesson judge run its course? I've heard he was at EBgames, but I never saw one myself. Considering it was the one figure I was actually looking forward to this year, I'm hoping it sees a wide release next year. And instead, I ended up buying a bunch of other figures instead.

Pretty sure he was online for quite a bit on Walmart and TRU

UsernamePrime 12-23-2020 01:01 PM

if someone had it in hand i doubt they would be tempted with an offer of $4.80 above retail.

BeeTrain 12-24-2020 06:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcotron (Post 827463)

I picked up a QJ at EBGames in Laval, Quebec yesterday. They are getting harder to find...