Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Is Omega Supreme harder to find? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=78106)

Pascal 11-08-2019 11:17 AM

Is Omega Supreme harder to find?

Haven't seen too many Omegas in the wild compared to Predaking, Trypticon and the likes. Is he more limited?

Lioconvoy81 11-08-2019 11:22 AM

Re: Is Omega Supreme harder to find?

No, not intentionally. I’d expect to see him be more ubiquitous as we near the holiday season.

Solauren 11-08-2019 01:06 PM

Whitby TRU had an Omega on the bottom shelf of the BotBots section. Which is at the far end of the aisle from the Siege stuff. So it might be the Omegas are just in a spot that can get easily over looked.

joelones 11-08-2019 01:19 PM

Heads up for those that have an Amer-i-friend, BBTS has gabriel for $100 off which is pretty much on par with this - technically speaking, it's cheaper than WFC Omega's retail here (assuming you could deliver it in the US somehow).

imfallenangel 11-08-2019 06:38 PM

Saw 2 today at the Merivale TrU.

OptimusB38 11-08-2019 07:28 PM

None at St Catharines

nuropa 11-08-2019 08:01 PM

It’s harder if you are waiting for online availability and decent sale price to go with it. I’ve seen it in store, passed the target and amazon.com sale. Stock seems to be lower this time around since Walmart is not carrying it and only few has been available on TRU.ca

timcrook 11-08-2019 08:52 PM

Hasbro probably didn't make as many cause tru USA is gone.

Pascal 11-08-2019 08:58 PM

My TRU only got 3 or 4 and that was it.

RNSrobot 11-08-2019 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nuropa (Post 800322)
It’s harder if you are waiting for online availability and decent sale price to go with it. I’ve seen it in store, passed the target and amazon.com sale. Stock seems to be lower this time around since Walmart is not carrying it and only few has been available on TRU.ca

He's been available on TRU.ca enough that if somebody really wanted him, they could have him.