Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers Collections Spotlight (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=33)
-   -   The collection of wervenom (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=33801)

wervenom 08-05-2011 04:56 PM

The collection of wervenom

7 Attachment(s)
So about 3 months ago I asked for suggestions with setting up my collection. These are some prelim pics till I have everything set up. I will update as I go as I have yet to add pcs to the respective sections so I will load the ones that I would believe are as complete as I will get them. The first couple are just me setting them up. Unpacking them all took two weeks alone:D. I am hoping to have updated pics within the next 24 hours of all of it. And to think this started with one lone Titanium GI Joe Megatron 4 years ago.

Thorlord77 08-05-2011 05:25 PM

Re: The collection of wervenom

That would not be the lone Titanium GI Joe Megatron that i bought off of you would it??? :D
Anyways great collection can't wait to see it when it is all set up fully.

Tekkamanraiden 08-05-2011 05:36 PM

Is that a real megatron license plate? Very nice collection.

wervenom 08-05-2011 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thorlord77 (Post 362779)
That would not be the lone Titanium GI Joe Megatron that i bought off of you would it??? :D
Anyways great collection can't wait to see it when it is all set up fully.

No not at all. That was a double I had kicking around. When I get the pics all up u will see him somewhere around section 11 I think, maybe 14 can't remember

wervenom 08-05-2011 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tekkamanraiden (Post 362783)
Is that a real megatron license plate? Very nice collection.

No I wish it was, I wanted it for my mustang. I bought it at one of the car show where they will make you a custom. Thanks for the compliment

wervenom 08-05-2011 09:06 PM

I think I have updated the pics to the fullest and set up what I had left in the house, so here are the pics. I will move them to the gallery later and post the link to my signature. Since the basement of this house is designed much differently than my last place I don't have the ability to have all my pictures on one wall so I had to spread them out. In any event I will load ten at a time with brief explanation.

1) Some pics and comics. 4 autographed pics are here. Garry Chalk, David Kaye, Gregg Berger & Dan Gilvezan.
2) Something fun I grabbed from a Walmart just cause they were throwing it out
3) Marvel Stuff
4) Spiderman & Marvel
5) Spiderman and marvel
6) Where TF Starts for me
7) G1 characters whether original or updated
8) The Megatron on the board is a G1 just bought the extra accessories for fun. Plan to have him professionaly framed behind glass and I guess what little Anime type stuff I have
9) Other 80's stuff
10) What I liked from the RID series

wervenom 08-05-2011 09:14 PM

And the last bit
11) My beast wars and alternators
12) some of my titaniums and as you see My fist megatron to start collecting again sits prouldy in the middle of the top shelf
13) Titanium and what I have from TF Animated. The Titanium BW Optimal optimus was signed by Garry Chalk
14) Masterpieces with WFC on bottom left and various primes on the right. Hasbro MP Rodimus is still missing so I hope to have him in there soon
15) Bayformers
16) Unicron Trilogy Armada & Energon
17) TF Cybertron
18) Sort of a gestalt section
19) Ferrari's and various TF types
Hope you enjoy and thanks for the help I was given for suggestions on the setup

wervenom 01-02-2013 05:10 PM

As it stands at the end of 2012 and the beginning of 2013. The first casuality of change will be Ultimate Optimus being replaced by Jetwing Optimus

brr-icy 01-02-2013 09:34 PM

looking good, your displays have come a long way since the first post

aquatar 01-02-2013 11:41 PM

To Wervenom

Great collection!