Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Problems with Hasbro Trypticon (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=70582)

Malcontent 10-26-2017 06:34 PM

Problems with Hasbro Trypticon

Has there been a problem with Hasbro's release of Trypticon? I've tried to buy it but everyone I get are misassembled. The arms and legs are both assembled backwards and even though the legs would be easy to fix, the arms use pins that make it difficult to fix. I've ordered one online from amazon, and had it replaced with another with the same problem, gotten a refund and then ordered one from toys 'r' us with the exact same problem. Is there anywhere to get one that doesn't have these problems?

RNSrobot 10-26-2017 06:39 PM

Re: Problems with Hasbro Trypticon

Mine is fine.

optimusb39 10-26-2017 06:54 PM

Fourth times the charm?...

predahank 10-26-2017 07:32 PM

there's a trypticon thread somewhere where the known "problem" batch numbers are listed. You'll need to do the digging

GotBot 10-26-2017 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by predahank (Post 744916)
there's a trypticon thread somewhere where the known "problem" batch numbers are listed. You'll need to do the digging

I saw that too, on the tfw boards. I can't help though as mine came from Amazon and was perfect. I feel for you though, seriously.

Nocturn 10-26-2017 08:09 PM

Sorry about your luck. Mine was fine

Bruticus82 10-26-2017 08:34 PM

So I believe the way it's packed in the box, it's head is facing the wrong way. I had a few minutes of thinking there was something wrong with mine too, before I figured out that I was the one putting on the legs backwards, and I had to turn the head around.

See if that's your issue. Look at pics of Trypitcon and make sure his "chest" is facing the right way when you put on the legs.

Malcontent 10-26-2017 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bruticus82 (Post 744925)
So I believe the way it's packed in the box, it's head is facing the wrong way. I had a few minutes of thinking there was something wrong with mine too, before I figured out that I was the one putting on the legs backwards, and I had to turn the head around.

See if that's your issue. Look at pics of Trypitcon and make sure his "chest" is facing the right way when you put on the legs.

Oh, wow, now I feel like an idiot. Its exactly what you said. How do I delete this thread

Yonoid 10-26-2017 09:21 PM

Lol it’s here for eternity now! I think I made a similar mistake when I got mine to.

Pascal 10-26-2017 10:27 PM

I just read the other day about a variant with a new tower, making the towers asymmetrical. If I'm going to get Trypticon again, this is the one I will get. And hopefully with leg and tail joints fixed.