Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Sponsor News: Win MP Smokescreen & $500 in Prizes in ShelfLife.net's Collector Wars (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=46343)

Leozak 04-04-2013 01:42 AM

Sponsor News: Win MP Smokescreen & $500 in Prizes in ShelfLife.net's Collector Wars

1 Attachment(s)
Running April 1st - 30th, 2013, rack up your Collector Score on ShelfLife and you could win a Masterpiece Smokescreen, Gentle Giant 12" Boba Fett and $500 more in additional prizes.

New this month, nab 25,000 points for every video review you post to our product pages from your YouTube or Vimeo, etc accounts.

Click for more details.

faustx 04-04-2013 01:42 AM

Win MP Smokescreen & $500 in Prizes in ShelfLife Collector Wars Season 6

Hey guys,

Just a heads up that Season 6 of Collector Wars is now live and there is a fresh batch of prizes including MP-19 Smokescreen and Gentle Giant 12" Boba Fett + $500 more up for grabs.

New this month, nab 25,000 points for every video review you post to our product pages from your YouTube or Vimeo, etc accounts.

http://i.imgur.com/EADUPPk.jpg

Cheers

James & Team ShelfLife

chovner 04-04-2013 03:15 AM

Re: Win MP Smokescreen & $500 in Prizes in ShelfLife Collector Wars Season 6

Who all won the last season prizes and best picture, etc?

razin 04-04-2013 08:32 AM

Is it not the same person winning everytime?

wervenom 04-04-2013 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chovner (Post 499669)
Who all won the last season prizes and best picture, etc?

I don't think that any of the winners have ever been announced for any season and I would be curious as well for overall winners, best pics, etc.

Sureshot22 04-04-2013 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razin (Post 499693)
Is it not the same person winning everytime?

my understanding is that the same person cant win more then 1 time or cant win the grand prize more then 1x.

i could be wrong but that would suck if they can cause some people have no lives or jobs and can be on there all day everyday. spamming curators with thousands of pics that are basically the same ones that are already there just to get the points....

ya that happens to my catalogs a lot. its a pain to delete them 1 by 1 or people that put their names in the back round of their pics. those all get deleted so if you people that do this are reading this please freaking stop doing that it looks really tacky and no one cares who you are.

Sam 04-04-2013 09:39 AM

The rules state you can only win the grand prize once every 3 months, but the top ten people are always the same ones, it's really not a fair contest.

chovner 04-04-2013 09:41 AM

I had someone submit pics like they put an Alternator on a lazy susan, spun it and let the camera shoot for a minute. :| ... I don't like that

Sam 04-04-2013 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chovner (Post 499708)
I had someone submit pics like they put an Alternator on a lazy susan, spun it and let the camera shoot for a minute. :| ... I don't like that

LOL Hilarious

chovner 04-04-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sam (Post 499707)
The rules state you can only win the grand prize once every 3 months, but the top ten people are always the same ones, it's really not a fair contest.

Some people just have more free time to help build the site than others I guess. Some of it gets out of hand though... My buddy who helped curate the Kreo/Kreon catalogue said someone submitted pics of every single Kreo piece... How's the curator supposed to even know if they're all the right pieces? :confused:

But then you look at a site like seibertron.com and their pic galleries for each figure are massive, so really I'm just complaining because I don't have the free time to devote to this... lol