Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Legacy Wave 2 Deluxes released in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=86537)

Decepticon Army 09-10-2022 05:37 PM

Transformers Legacy Wave 2 Deluxes released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to Cybertron.ca member MapleMegatron for letting us know that Transformers Legacy Wave 2 Deluxes have been released in Canada.

The wave includes: Predacon Tarantulas, Prime Knock-Out, Elita-1, and Decepticon Wild Rider.

The sighting was made at a GameStop in Quebec.

Share your sightings in the Canadian Transformers Sightings forum

Banshee 09-10-2022 05:43 PM

Re: Transformers Legacy Wave 2 Deluxes released in Canada

Gamestop only received Tarantulas, not the entire wave 2.

Vorahk 09-10-2022 07:47 PM

Wave 2? My Walmart in town has been getting the wave with sandstorm, skywasp, night prowler. Did Walmart skip a wave?

MapleMegatron 09-10-2022 07:48 PM

Yes, just wanted to inform, the sighting I sent was only of Tarantulas, they did not recieve the rest yet. Sorry if my message lacked precision.

MapleMegatron 09-10-2022 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vorahk (Post 865925)
Wave 2? My Walmart in town has been getting the wave with sandstorm, skywasp, night prowler. Did Walmart skip a wave?

Those Beasts you mention are not a wave in Legacy, they are just exclusive toys. Walmart hasn't skipped a legacy wave yet. Also, this Tarantulas sighting is from ganestop, so it's unrelated to Walmart

Vorahk 09-10-2022 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MapleMegatron (Post 865927)
Those Beasts you mention are not a wave in Legacy, they are just exclusive toys. Walmart hasn't skipped a legacy wave yet. Also, this Tarantulas sighting is from ganestop, so it's unrelated to Walmart

Well you just made me going to be checking my GameStop more. With tarantulas being seen in GameStop I thought Walmart in town skipped that wave and made me worried. Tarantulas is one of those characters you always need to have.

MapleMegatron 09-10-2022 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vorahk (Post 865930)
Well you just made me going to be checking my GameStop more. With tarantulas being seen in GameStop I thought Walmart in town skipped that wave and made me worried. Tarantulas is one of those characters you always need to have.

Gamestop has been getting toys before Walmart. Sometimes months before. It's become the go to store for many fans on this board. And with the edge card, it's cheaper too. Best of luck with your hunt!

BirdLaw 09-10-2022 10:15 PM

My local GameStop will even call me the day pre-orders go up. For me, it's the best spot to get the figures I really want. Can't recommend enough.

For Tarantulus, I couldn't get a pre-order but when they called me for Biltzwing I asked if they got any Tarantulus and they had one spare and held it for me. Well worth cultivating a relationship with the people working there who will hook you up. (This is not a paid ad)

RNSrobot 09-10-2022 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Vorahk (Post 865925)

walmart exclusives, not a legacy wave proper

Robimus 09-12-2022 03:43 PM

Tarantulus Terrorize!!!!!!