Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Is Omega Supreme harder to find? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=78106)

timcrook 11-28-2019 02:42 PM

Re: Is Omega Supreme harder to find?

Where is that price advertised?

Mumps 11-28-2019 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by timcrook (Post 801584)
Where is that price advertised?

This week's flyer. 20% off all TF's, no price limit.

Magnus 11-28-2019 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mumps (Post 801585)
This week's flyer. 20% off all TF's, no price limit.

I'll have to see about a refund on mine then. I paid full price, but had a gift card and a 15% rebate to apply on it.

Darkmatter 12-03-2019 04:19 PM

Well friggity frig frig..... If you look up you'll see my post on how I decided to forego Soundwave and his cassettes and get a new display case. Well I was back in the closest larger city last week and didn't I cave and get them anyways! So I didn't save any money, or even break even, I LOST money! lol

And now, the reason for me posting this here, is that Omega looks sweet even for it not being a MP.. He was one of my favorites, along with Jetfire.

Erm.... I guess I'll ask. What are your thoughts on which Omega is "the best" from a "Masterpiece" viewpoint? Since he isn't a MP figure I'm not as worried about getting a 3P, and besides, I just got my first 3P. Metalmouth Galvatron. (BTW, daaaamn is he heavy compared to Takara MP's! I only have 3 complaints. One, his SO EASY TO HAVE FIXED arm canon falling out, the weapon effect being to heavy, and him not coming with a smirk face, which was one of his signature looks when he wasn't beating on some poor Decept sap. :)

Personally I always liked the evil smile or laugh look. I sometimes change out MP-36's damage set with the laugh face and have his 1 hand out with the pointer finger doing a "c'mon, come get some!" move. :)

Just... just shoot me, please! lol

ngnaw 12-04-2019 10:44 PM

Caved and finally got Omega Supreme on sale at TRU instore since they seem to always run out online when there's a sale. I was hesitating because I was looking at Ultima Guard.