Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Siege Reconnaissance Refraktor 3 Pack Released at Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=77428)

down_shift 08-29-2019 02:19 PM

Transformers Siege Reconnaissance Refraktor 3 Pack Released at Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to Ultra Macnus and a slew of others we have confirmation that the Siege Reconnaissance Refraktor three pack is now out at Toys R Us.

This set runs for $99.99 plus taxes, and features a deco and remould that closer resembles the original G1 mail away toys.

Happy Hunting!

Alexander Quinn 08-29-2019 02:59 PM

Re: Transformers Siege Reconnaissance Refraktor 3 Pack Released at Retail

I wouldn’t mind a regular 3 pack release, but not a fan of the techno colour mismash going on here. I know it’s an homage, but still not digging it.

RNSrobot 08-29-2019 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by down_shift (Post 794793)
Thanks to Ultra Macnus and a slew of others we have confirmation that the Siege Reconnaissance Refraktor three pack is now out at Toys R Us.

This set runs for $99.99 plus taxes, and features a deco and remould that closer resembles the original G1 mail away toys.

Happy Hunting!

I think I'm gonna bite if I can find one. It's easy to buy it on site and then get that sweet, sweet LPG price match when the inevitable sale hits before the 45 day window is up.

(yes I know they've changed their return policy some; get that R ZONE card if you haven't. But I'm pretty sure the Low Price Guarantee in-store still works the same as it has for years).

RNSrobot 08-29-2019 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alexander Quinn (Post 794797)
I wouldn’t mind a regular 3 pack release, but not a fan of the techno colour mismash going on here. I know it’s an homage, but still not digging it.

Oh man. You just know somebody's going to buy the box set and 3 of the regular toys, then replace the normal deluxe boxes with the multicolor guys. so they can get the threepack accessories but the cartoon colors. lol

chrislopa 08-29-2019 05:12 PM

Do we have an UPC?

ngnaw 08-29-2019 05:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RNSrobot (Post 794799)
Oh man. You just know somebody's going to buy the box set and 3 of the regular toys, then replace the normal deluxe boxes with the multicolor guys. so they can get the threepack accessories but the cartoon colors. lol

The customer service reps at TRU are cracking down on that, everytime I return something they thoroughly inspect the item which is great.

Tonestar 08-29-2019 05:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chrislopa (Post 794820)
Do we have an UPC?

Here is Refraktor's SKU # 073728

MapleMegatron 08-29-2019 08:22 PM

At first, I was kinda ticked off since I have this on preorder at Ages 3 and up and that means I will pay full price plus shipping and get it far later (Instead of being able to get it now at TRU and having 90 days for it to go on sale and get some money back).
But then I remembered that there is no french on the box and thus I would never find it in a quebec store anyway. So in the end, its all good and what matters is I am sure to get this set one way or another.
Happy for the fellow canucks who can get it early though!

jtkv 08-29-2019 08:43 PM

TRU return policy is 30 days now...

RNSrobot 08-29-2019 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jtkv (Post 794856)
TRU return policy is 30 days now...

That's the return policy, not low price guarantee ---

AND it is 90 days if you scan your rclub card when buying.