Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Requateer (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=37454)

PrimeCron 01-07-2012 04:19 PM

Requateer

I got to meet this buyer today at Erin Mall Town Centre, very patient and understanding individual. We talk a little bit about guess what...TFs!!!... Great guy to do business with... you won't be disappointed selling to him...was nice meeting you and enjoy your new figures...till next time...

Oreobuilder 01-27-2012 08:55 AM

Re: Requateer

Sold him a few figures. Good communication, fast payment and an all around pleasure to deal with.

Would happily do business with again. Thanks!

OB

Tekkamanraiden 02-17-2012 01:40 PM

Sold Requateer a few items, very friendly, paid promptly would gladly deal with again.

SMOG 03-08-2012 01:17 AM

Requateer and I got to take a short journey through Canada Post's labyrinth of administrative incompetence, but everything is perfectly awesome now. :D

Prompt payment, great communication, and an all around good guy. A pleasure doing business with him! Thanks buddy! :)

zmog

silent4life 05-05-2012 11:45 PM

Sold him a item, easy to meet up, great communication...great doing business with you dude.

Dagger 06-09-2012 11:21 AM

I met Requateer yesterday and sold him a few items. It was a simple and easy transaction with a really nice guy! I would have chatted with him a bit more if I didn't have to get going to work.

I'd gladly do business with him again.

Dragon Knight 06-15-2012 06:48 PM

He came by my house to pick up a couple of figures I sold him. Came on the agreed upon time too. Recommended!

PrimeCron 06-16-2012 07:26 PM

Meet this member this afternoon to complete a cash/trade transaction....figure is great condition, great communication throughout the deal....definitely recommended

xueyue2 07-22-2012 04:06 AM

nice person, he is more than on time, he arrived 20 minutes earlier than me, so even I was right on time, I felt I was late a lot. :D
He also show me some other toys (TMNT) he just bought, love to trading with him in the future.

Big Filipino 08-01-2012 09:20 AM

Met up Requateer at TFCon and he bought a MIB Classics Optimus Prime from me. Good guy to deal with and responded quickly to PMs and text messages. Thanks man!