Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Buy/Sell/Trade Feedback (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Dangard Ace (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=3852)

zuffyprime 06-15-2007 06:10 PM

Dangard Ace

Dangard Ace
is a really cool guy. Excellent communication!
He always responded to pms/ calls in a timely fashion. He gave me a great deal on some toys I got from him, and the toys were in even better condition than described. Very trustworthy.
Thank you Dangard!:D

jourdo 06-26-2007 11:48 PM

Re: Dangard Ace

Fast shipment. Items arrived as described. What more can you ask for?

Nerroth 09-13-2007 08:02 PM

Dangard Ace

Hi!

I picked up a Titanium G1 Magnus today off of Dangard Ace - and the transaction went off just fine!

Nice guy, too - and a Mac-fan. Always appreciated!

However, as for Magnus himself, I've already swapped his thighs, chopped off his head, placed it (precariously, for now) in the cab (which is removable, by the way) and learned how to put just enough pressure on the arm and elbow
joints to make them move without snapping off...

...yareyare.

(This is the first time I've been like this with any fig - this is what happens when Don himself gives one too many ideas over at 2005...)

Pascal 09-13-2007 08:29 PM

Darn, my heart stopped for a second, I thought the thread was about a loose/complete DX Dangard Ace for sale. :P

soundwaveCA 10-22-2007 12:31 AM

Great guy to deal with, fast payment and easy transaction all around.

Thanks again dude.

Crobot91 01-06-2008 06:19 PM

Bought some Macross Bandai 1/55 Jets off Dangard Ace - excellent communication and flawless transaction. Thanks for the history lesson too, lol!!!

AAAAA+++++

darkfirefly 01-10-2008 01:00 PM

Damn, can't believe I missed this section!

Bought an Optimus off him last week, real friendly guy, and transaction went smoothly. Thanks man!

Stoneclaw 01-16-2008 01:08 PM

great price, quick shipment, excellent communication <3 my new soundwave also great packaging, he found the right box and put the right material in Kudos! Will be buying from again hopefully

Dropkick 05-20-2008 11:04 PM

Bought Alt Nemesis from him, great guy to deal with, always respond to PMs and great correspondance. Shipping is also quick.

GMfan 05-25-2008 08:33 PM

Got the awesome Ultra Megazord from season one of power rangers from Dangard. Transaction went well and is a very easy going guy. Highly recommended and over all great seller. I'd say the item he sold me makes me feel like a kid again if I ever felt like I grew up :P