Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Takara Tomy Generation Selects King Poseidon (Piranacon): Turtler (Snaptrap) And Gulf (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=77127)

Super_Megatron 08-02-2019 12:00 AM

Takara Tomy Generation Selects King Poseidon (Piranacon): Turtler (Snaptrap) And Gulf

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...nd-Gulf-01.jpg

Takara Tomy Mall Website*brings a nice surprise with a new listing with color stock images of the new*Generation Selects King Poseidon (Piranacon): Turtler (Snaptrap) And Gulf (Skalor). Click on the bar to see the mirrored images, including their respective 2-page online manga after the jump. Then sound off your impressions on the 2005 Boards!

The post Takara Tomy Generation Selects King Poseidon (Piranacon): Turtler (Snaptrap) And Gulf (Skalor) Color Stock Images & Online Manga appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

Tonestar 08-02-2019 12:07 AM

Re: Takara Tomy Generation Selects King Poseidon (Piranacon): Turtler (Snaptrap) And

They look great !!!!! Soooo looking forward to these !!!!!!

alternatorfan 08-02-2019 01:06 AM

Re: Takara Tomy Generation Selects King Poseidon (Piranacon): Turtler (Snaptrap) And

Meeee tooooooooo.

GotBot 08-02-2019 07:35 AM

They are looking quite great but that Takara premium price tag....yikes! 38 US a deluxe and 65 for the voyager? I dunno, man.

positivelyken 08-02-2019 07:52 AM

These will no doubt be available through Hasbro Pulse, and in Canada from outlets like Ages 3 and Up for less than that.

I'm pretty pumped for the Seacons!

GotBot 08-02-2019 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by positivelyken (Post 792463)
These will no doubt be available through Hasbro Pulse, and in Canada from outlets like Ages 3 and Up for less than that.

I'm pretty pumped for the Seacons!

Maybe, but Llet's not forget that this is a Takara release, not Hasbro. Look at Star Convoy. He is 129.99 for a leader...the Takara premium. Like the look of this guy but I'll be shocked, pleasantly, if he's cheaper. Fingers crossed.

Supernova 08-02-2019 11:07 AM

Yeah, I'd really like these, but I think they're going to be waaaaaay too expensive for me...

positivelyken 08-02-2019 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GotBot (Post 792477)
Maybe, but Llet's not forget that this is a Takara release, not Hasbro. Look at Star Convoy. He is 129.99 for a leader...the Takara premium. Like the look of this guy but I'll be shocked, pleasantly, if he's cheaper. Fingers crossed.

Oh, I didn't tweak to the fact it's a TT exclusive. Well darn it then. I may have to pass.

wervenom 08-02-2019 11:56 AM

If I didn't own Poseidon, I'd buy it

RNSrobot 08-02-2019 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GotBot (Post 792477)

Are you sure? It's listed as "generations selects."