Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   International Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Transformers x GI Joe Collaborative Megatron Hiss Tank & Baroness In-Hand Images (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=85924)

Super_Megatron 06-25-2022 12:30 PM

Transformers x GI Joe Collaborative Megatron Hiss Tank & Baroness In-Hand Images

https://news.tfw2005.com/wp-content/...aroness-01.jpg

Via Geekculture we can share our first in-hand look at the new*Transformers x GI Joe Collaborative Megatron Hiss Tank & Baroness. Megatron transforms from a very G1 looking robot mode into a classic H.I.S.S. Tank, and it also comes with an O-Ring Baroness figure. Megatron can interact perfectly with the Baroness (or any classic O-Ring scale Joe toy) who can sit and use Megatron’s cannon turret in robot mode or just sit and drive the tank mode. Transformation is quite simple and fun, so you can go from each mode easily. See all the new images, as well as » Continue Reading.

The post Transformers x GI Joe Collaborative Megatron Hiss Tank & Baroness In-Hand Images appeared first on Transformer World 2005 - TFW2005.COM.

More...

ssjgoku22 06-25-2022 01:46 PM

Re: Transformers x GI Joe Collaborative Megatron Hiss Tank & Baroness In-Hand Images

What a boring robot mode. Glad I passed on this.

delrue 06-25-2022 02:22 PM

Re: Transformers x GI Joe Collaborative Megatron Hiss Tank & Baroness In-Hand Images

This one definitely feels like it is more for Joe fans than Transformer fans.

canprime 06-25-2022 04:14 PM

Laughing at Megatron's head sticking out the back in HISS Tank mode. He's like "well this is embarrassing"

However I don't care, this is what I have been wanting for years as a Joe and TF fan. Not only did they finally give us Joe vehicles that can transform into TF characters. They gave us an old school O-ring figure to go with it, and the vehicle is in scale with the original Joe vehicles so they can hold the figures.

This is all kinds of nostalgia hit points, combined with collector wants. To me this is great, even with the inevitable sacrifices that have to be made to make both modes work, which is the norm with Transformers anyway.

NightshadeX 06-26-2022 01:41 PM

That head in tank mode...

I'm thinking I should cancel my pre-order. Prices are nuts and these GI Joe collabs, although very neat in concept, should be cut from my budget... Hmm

evenstaves 06-26-2022 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by canprime (Post 861620)
Laughing at Megatron's head sticking out the back in HISS Tank mode. He's like "well this is embarrassing"

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightshadeX (Post 861643)

Ahahahahahahahahaha

It's like Siege Mirage, but if it was the whole head too! HAHahahahaha

Philtastic 06-26-2022 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NightshadeX (Post 861643)

Wow, that's awful. Maybe it wasn't transformed properly…?

Banshee 06-26-2022 08:15 PM

The head isn’t visible in alt mode, guys. Cmon

Whisky Tango Foxtrot 06-26-2022 08:35 PM

CobraCommander 06-26-2022 08:52 PM

If you guys watch the YT video, you will see that the back gets covered by a panel with the lower part of the chest being exposed right where the decepticon logo on his chest begins.

Overall it's a pretty poor transformer but a pretty cool GIJoe vehicle