Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers: Siege Leader Wave 2 Released at Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=76193)

down_shift 04-28-2019 12:06 PM

Transformers: Siege Leader Wave 2 Released at Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to Phtcndn for sharing with us that they have found the new Galaxy Upgrade Optimus Prime at a Walmart in Alberta. This is the only new figure in Wave 2, but is typically being repacked with Shockwave. They also report finding it for $49.xx plus taxes, though mileage may vary depending on your local Walmart.

Happy hunting!

Magnus 04-28-2019 12:29 PM

Re: Transformers: Siege Leader Wave 2 Released at Retail

Saw one of each in Longueuil WalMart (Montreal South Shore, QC)

Vorahk 04-28-2019 02:17 PM

Words cannot described how much I need this or the other cybertron series Optimus prime. Hope I can find one for that 49.99

Pascal 04-28-2019 06:12 PM

I'll get one for my Prime collection, but I still think the execution is horrid on that toy.

Overlord2004 04-28-2019 07:28 PM

Since when leader are 49

Vorahk 04-28-2019 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Overlord2004 (Post 785743)
Since when leader are 49

Well let’s hope this price is what prime is cause I will happily pay that for him.

chaingunsofdoom 04-28-2019 10:53 PM

Did not scan at all at my WM. The terminal said 'item not found'. I got the front CS desk to sell me my copy after telling them it should be $69.97 and I asked them nicely if they could PM TRU since they were going on about Leader UM price on their website and they did (it took 20 mins for me to explain and then pay for it).

Whoever bought the first one at that other store, the rep would've had to type-in the name after scanning the barcode and then adding the price. They simply assigned the wrong price to the item.

Phtcndn 04-28-2019 11:16 PM

I went through the self checkout and it scanned at 49.99, there was no problem scanning. I found it strange I was not charged GST, I paid exactly 50.04 with the plastic bag. I figure the stock person input the wrong price.

chin0bo 04-29-2019 01:33 PM

found 1 in north york ontario (downsview) walmart

Pascal 04-29-2019 03:02 PM

Found 1 here, didn't scan, almost got it at Voyager price until another cashier stepped in. Bah, I still have it.