Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Power of the Primes Wave 1 Leaders released in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=71153)

zuffyprime 01-01-2018 02:23 AM

Re: Power of the Primes Wave 1 Leaders released in Canada

wow, amazing,
and good for you guys who got them for $35 bucks!

had no idea there was a sale going on, was it only advertised in store?

freshmeat666 01-02-2018 10:53 AM

Picked up Rodimus at Toys R Us, Upper Canada Mall on boxing day. 41 dollars tax in. Got the last of Rodimus, never saw Op or I would have snagged him as well. Best of luck hunters, they are trickling out on to shelves.

ngnaw 01-02-2018 05:18 PM

I watched the reviews and I don't like the Leaders this time around. I loved all the Leaders before POTP especially Sky Shadow and Overlord! Am I dumb not to get them? Rodimus that is... Optimus I have MP-10 so ya... The back thingy and the shoulders don't look right to me.

johnkcaldwell 01-13-2018 10:10 AM

Anyone else see these still in stores? I can find some pre-order options on BBTS but otherwise there's no sign of them on TRU/Walmart websites anywhere?

chelvan 01-18-2018 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnkcaldwell (Post 750971)
Anyone else see these still in stores? I can find some pre-order options on BBTS but otherwise there's no sign of them on TRU/Walmart websites anywhere?

I have been looking as well for these, unfortunately looks like most of the TRU's in Southern Ontario are out of stock :(. Anyone else have an update??

RNSrobot 01-18-2018 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chelvan (Post 751301)
I have been looking as well for these, unfortunately looks like most of the TRU's in Southern Ontario are out of stock :(. Anyone else have an update??

It's January. Give it a few weeks and stores will start restocking again. Same as every January. Nothing and then sheldwaem wave 1 for days. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nocturn 01-18-2018 08:31 PM

^Exactly. Wave 1 will be literally everywhere, stores will always order the first assortment of a new line, in a couple months these figures will be clogging shelves and hitting sale prices. Patience~

The leaders in particular - TRU loves loading up on first wave leaders and then sitting on them through the rest of the line

RNSrobot 01-18-2018 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nocturn (Post 751326)
^Exactly. Wave 1 will be literally everywhere, stores will always order the first assortment of a new line, in a couple months these figures will be clogging shelves and hitting sale prices. Patience~

The leaders in particular - TRU loves loading up on first wave leaders and then sitting on them through the rest of the line

There is already a single Dreadwind that's been on the peg at my nearest TRU for over a week. Yeah, only a single POTP, but...

Poor guy.

Metrotitan 01-18-2018 11:53 PM

Hey, if anyone is SUPER DESPERATE or has too much money, Amazon.ca has you covered! ;) https://www.amazon.ca/Transformers-H...+primes+leader

Endlessdark 01-19-2018 12:33 AM

Hopefully TRU will have these again.

The Optimus has really grown on me.
I asked a private seller today how much he wants. He told me $70.