Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Wave 7 Deluxes Sighted at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=20965)

GMfan 02-07-2010 05:50 PM

Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Wave 7 Deluxes Sighted at Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to Mighty Galvatron for reporting a sighting of the wave 7 deluxe Revenge of the Fallen figures at an Ontario Toys R' Us.

New to this wave is Dirge, Alliance Bumblebee, Tuner Mudflap, and Armorhide.

See where these, and other Transformers products, are being sighted in our Canadian Transformers Sightings forum.

Prowl_2009 02-07-2010 06:59 PM

Re: Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Wave 7 Deluxes Sighted at Canadian Retail

Yes! :cool: Finally! Armorhide and Dirge! :D Now comes the task of tracking them down here . :rolleyes:

Team Jetfire 02-07-2010 10:51 PM

Re: Transformers Revenge of the Fallen Wave 7 Deluxes Sighted at Canadian Retail

Dirge is really quite remarkable for a deluxe. I highly recommend him to anyone...

Nocturn 02-07-2010 11:00 PM

Two great toys, a rerelease, and two easy passes.

Hasbro, you so crazy.

GMfan 02-07-2010 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Team Jetfire (Post 208453)
Dirge is really quite remarkable for a deluxe. I highly recommend him to anyone...

I agree, having one for 2 weeks he is pretty awesome.

Paradigm-Shift Prime 02-07-2010 11:03 PM

Dirge mold is AWESOME boys, I picked him up last month in the US, top 3 TF Movie transformation easily imo.

jackalprime 02-08-2010 12:52 AM

wow ANOTHER bumblebee repaint. they really milk that camero dont they?

StarwarsTF 02-08-2010 09:45 AM

these are also found @ TRU in brampton.

Cheers Ian 02-08-2010 10:30 AM

Nice.

Now bring on Wave 8! I wants me some Lockdown!

Cheers!
-Ian

Prowl_2009 02-08-2010 10:32 AM

Another Deluxe Bumblebee, just what I always wanted!!! :D :p