Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   TRU.ca Titans Return preorders (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=65412)

positivelyken 08-13-2016 03:00 AM

TRU.ca Titans Return preorders

I got an email tonight from TRU confirming my preorder is preparing to ship. At the time, the site had Galvatron and Wheelie incorrectly priced lower than they should've been. I ordered Blaster, Galvatron, Rewind, and Wheelie all together. Oddly, Galvatron has now been removed from my preorder. The other figures are still there, including Wheelie at the incorrectly reduced price. I wonder what's going on? It's not a huge deal to me, since I ended up grabbing a Galvatron (at full price) when they showed up in-store. Maybe TRU depleted its stock by distributing them all to stores? Has anyone else noticed this on their preorders?

thebobkat 08-13-2016 03:11 AM

Re: TRU.ca Titans Return preorders

Quote:

Originally Posted by positivelyken (Post 703925)
I got an email tonight from TRU confirming my preorder is preparing to ship. At the time, the site had Galvatron and Wheelie incorrectly priced lower than they should've been. I ordered Blaster, Galvatron, Rewind, and Wheelie all together. Oddly, Galvatron has now been removed from my preorder. The other figures are still there, including Wheelie at the incorrectly reduced price. I wonder what's going on? It's not a huge deal to me, since I ended up grabbing a Galvatron (at full price) when they showed up in-store. Maybe TRU depleted its stock by distributing them all to stores? Has anyone else noticed this on their preorders?

My order was only Galvatrons. I just checked and the order is still there, but says it's on hold until the release date.

SkitchDC 08-13-2016 04:22 AM

Hey man same thing just happened to me. Sometimes TRU will hold items they don't have and shp seperate. What really got me was that they charged me full price on all my 19.99 deluxes when I had them price adjusted to 14.99 for the sale and got a confirmation email. Checked and they definately charged me full price! I have an email in now asking WTF and why they are only shipping half my items and why have i been charged full price when my original invoice says 14.99! Please check your card statement to confirm but I am fairly sure we are getting charged full price!

thebobkat 08-13-2016 04:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SkitchDC (Post 703929)
Hey man same thing just happened to me. Sometimes TRU will hold items they don't have and shp seperate. What really got me was that they charged me full price on all my 19.99 deluxes when I had them price adjusted to 14.99 for the sale and got a confirmation email. Checked and they definately charged me full price! I have an email in now asking WTF and why they are only shipping half my items and why have i been charged full price when my original invoice says 14.99! Please check your card statement to confirm but I am fairly sure we are getting charged full price!

When I got my adjustment they told me that they'd charge the "full" price (i.e. $19.99), but will refund the difference for the price match after.

Poflymn 08-13-2016 06:45 AM

I got my confirmation as well. My confirmation though is missing both Galvatron and Sentinel Prime. Both of which were mispriced at $19.99.

Akroyer 08-13-2016 07:11 AM

I got an email as well, and Galvatron is missing. The only one I really cared about. But he was priced at $22.97. When I check the website for my order status he's still there.. seems odd.

I just noticed that all items are listed in stock but Galvatron who is on hold until release date. That might account for the email not listing him.

EmperorWong 08-13-2016 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poflymn (Post 703935)
I got my confirmation as well. My confirmation though is missing both Galvatron and Sentinel Prime. Both of which were mispriced at $19.99.

Same here.

TRUCKvsGUN 08-13-2016 07:50 AM

You guys got a confirmation email? I'm still waiting on mine...

Deception 08-13-2016 07:51 AM

my order is fine. i didn't order galvatron or sentinel prime though

Brawn84 08-13-2016 08:10 AM

I got a confirmation email that Wheelie and stripes were being shipped, but I thought Galvatron and sentinal or some of the deluxes were on the same order, have to dig back through emails.
I also got an email that the pre order for rumble and ravage was delayed till the end of August.