Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   What system will you buy WFC for? (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=23848)

Matrix_Holder 06-21-2010 10:45 AM

What system will you buy WFC for?

With the game being released Tuesday (rumors that it has been released already at some shops)
I thought we should have a thread that we can post what system we are getting the game for and what our gamertag/ handle is for that system so we can look members up and fire it up.

I am getting it for the PS3 and the 360, it'll give me a chance to play with you bots no matter what system you have it for.

360 gamer tag- Matrix Holder ( no underscore)
PS3 - Matrix_Holder

add me as a friend but let me know your cybertron.ca handle in the request so I know who you are, lol.

Mighty_Galvatron 06-21-2010 10:47 AM

Re: What system will you buy WFC for?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder (Post 245244)

I am getting it for the PS3 and the 360, it'll give me a chance to play with you bots no matter what system you have it for.

Nice man!

I will be getting it for 360 since I don't have a PS3.

I could get it for PC or Wii, but what would be the point of that?!

UltraMarknus 06-21-2010 11:10 AM

PS3...if my wife was paying close enough attention when I told her exactly what I want for my bday LOL.

I have no clue what my gamer tag is....

Rietzey 06-21-2010 11:17 AM

PS3 all the way...and I completely forgot it was coming out until I saw this thread. Now I have something to look forward to on my Tues/Wed off.

PlayStation Network ID - Soundwave30.

Matrix_Holder 06-21-2010 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UltraMarknus (Post 245256)
PS3...if my wife was paying close enough attention when I told her exactly what I want for my bday LOL.

I have no clue what my gamer tag is....

on your icon bar (XMB) look in your friends section
your PSN id should be under your "message box" icon. there should be a blueish dot signifying that you are online, your id will be there. or you can just "add a friend" look for matrix_holder and I will see your Id as the friend request.

Malwave 06-21-2010 11:38 AM

I grabbed mine for the Xbox 360.

just figures I have yet to get Xbox Live >_<

GDkitty 06-21-2010 11:39 AM

360 here.. was debating the wii version since it was cheaper :P.. but wanted the shockwave digital download.

Gamertag: GDkitty

Mighty_Galvatron 06-21-2010 11:47 AM

Does anyone know if Wii's version will have online multiplayer? I can't seem to find any info on this...which leads me to assume that it won't.

Matrix_Holder 06-21-2010 11:48 AM

The Wii version is a completely different game altogether. The 360 and PS3 I think are exactly the same....one may be sharper and the other may be faster. I thought I heard it mentioned that the Wii will be offline only, single player...I could be wrong though.

I just saw actual gameplay footage from the Wii version, it is just a rail shooter, not a 3rd person action game like the PS3 and 360 versions.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdq...s-1_videogames

warning...you may want to puke with disappointment

Animelee 06-21-2010 11:54 AM

Pay Esse Tres.