Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Reissue minibots on walmart.ca (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=73458)

joelones 08-08-2018 08:31 PM

Re: Reissue minibots on walmart.ca

Quote:

Originally Posted by steamwhistle (Post 768644)
Thanks, Insane!!!
Now to find Outback!

I'd be very surprised if any of us who ordered outback will actually get their order filled. Walmart has a tendency to oversell items and then you get an OOS email followed by a cancellation.

Scalpers know that outback is shortpacked and I'd wager some outstanding individual probably ordered ten outbacks before any of our orders got through.

Xtreme987 08-08-2018 11:23 PM

Dang was on the fence about ordering Swerve when it was still in stock earlier today. Guess I should've. Oh well maybe I'll find him out in the wild when/if they ever restock.

Northern Maximus 08-10-2018 08:45 PM

The 3 besides outback are back instock.

optimusb39 08-10-2018 09:06 PM

Anybody interested i lnow a flea market vendor here in st.catharines tgat has a large collection of gen 1 stuff including a substantial set of minibots in great condition loose for very good prices.

Supernova 08-10-2018 10:35 PM

Got my set of Minibots in today. Opened Tailgate and Swerve so far. Even though I own a few from childhood, I'm always surprised by how small these guys are!

Stopped by my local Walmart tonight, and they've put up their plan-o-gram sheets. I'm guessing once they're done with that, I'll see the others hit the shelves.

riderman 08-10-2018 10:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got this many many moons ago for about $5 at Walmart. They had a yellow G1 Bumblebee and a Red CliffJumper. Later on Claire's had them back too.

Autobotz24 08-11-2018 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riderman (Post 768962)
Got this many many moons ago for about $5 at Walmart. They had a yellow G1 Bumblebee and a Red CliffJumper. Later on Claire's had them back too.

I got the Cliffjumper and Tailgate keychain

QuadESL63 08-11-2018 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riderman (Post 768962)

I got Bumblebee, Brawn and Windcharger from a comic store at the same price. They didn't have Cliffjumper in stock at the time, too bad. I removed the keychains from all three once I opened them. That must be more than 10 years ago!

riderman 08-11-2018 09:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got all 4 mini bots today from Keswick Walmart. Now I need that Hot Rod and Starscream next.

Tonestar 08-11-2018 10:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by riderman (Post 769040)
Got all 4 mini bots today from Keswick Walmart. Now I need that Hot Rod and Starscream next.

Ajax WalMart has G1 Starscream and maybe Pickering has some left but Hot Rod has not appeared anywhere as of yet.