Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Generations Collaboration Mash-Up Ectotron Released at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=76487)

Cerebros 06-02-2019 08:52 PM

Re: Transformers Generations Collaboration Mash-Up Ectotron Released at Canadian Reta

How is this news? Preorders were offered awhile back guaranteeing this item was coming to eB. ����*♂️

positivelyken 06-02-2019 08:54 PM

Re: Transformers Generations Collaboration Mash-Up Ectotron Released at Canadian Reta

I love this idea and I'd add to this list:

- The A-Team van
- Airwolf
- The super motorcycle from Street Hawk
- Boss Hogg's longhorn Cadillac

wervenom 06-02-2019 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by positivelyken (Post 787521)
I love this idea and I'd add to this list:

- The A-Team van
- Airwolf
- The super motorcycle from Street Hawk
- Boss Hogg's longhorn Cadillac

yep yep

Matrix_Holder 06-02-2019 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cerebros (Post 787520)
How is this news? Preorders were offered awhile back guaranteeing this item was coming to eB. ����*♂️

it's news because it let's members here know that they are out now.

Croaker 06-03-2019 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Matrix_Holder (Post 787460)
The locations in my city only received preorder fulfillment shipments and none for sale. Best of luck for those hunting for one.

Same around me - nothing beyond the pre-orders (which I missed).

riderman 06-03-2019 12:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just got this email from EB Games about the Ectotron. Picked it up yesterday and the box is pretty big compared to Trailerless Prime and Hot Rod

riderman 06-03-2019 12:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
This is what Hasbro should think about Knight Rider, Dukes of Hazzard, Back to the Future and the 1980s Turtle van from TMNT!

Evan 06-03-2019 04:03 PM

I saw someone had purchased an Ectotron at Star Wars Collectors Expo on Sunday. I only had a quick glimpse, but I liked it.

Robimus 06-03-2019 06:05 PM

Nice!

Pascal 06-03-2019 06:07 PM

And sure enough people are already scalping it...