Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Titans Return: Titan Masters Released in Canada (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=65052)

Robimus 07-18-2016 09:46 PM

Titans Return: Titan Masters Released in Canada

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to multiple reports in Manitoba we know know that the Titan Masters Headmasters have been released in Canada.

The wave includes Nightbeat, Terri-Bull, Loudmouth & Crashbash and are currently priced at $5.97 each.

Share what Transformers are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Transformers Sightings Forum

Tonestar 07-19-2016 03:42 PM

Re: Titans Return: Titan Masters Released in Canada

Bought these last week at the TRU sale and they are all fun to transform back and forth especially Crashbash and I really like their Targetmaster modes.

GotBot 07-19-2016 04:01 PM

These a qwirky, for sure. I do agree though that Crashbash is the most interesting. As for ease of integrating the titan master, I pick Terri-Bull. Those targetmaster modes though..I dunno, Nightbeat's doesn't have a muzzle, unless you are cool with a drill gun.

Vorahk 07-20-2016 07:16 PM

I bought nightbeat and transformed him into a head and put the drill/plane thing down and was like "now what?" They coming out with bodies for theses loose heads or we just forced to have extra floating heads everywhere. As much as I love making a scene where a transformer is going crazy, i would love to use it on a actual nightbeat

Larkhainan 07-20-2016 07:28 PM

They combine with guns and vehicles. There's space on every deluxe to add a partner one way or the other, though some of them look kinda silly.

nuropa 07-20-2016 11:16 PM

they also serve as little dudes manning your fortress maximus or leader base

Tonestar 07-22-2016 02:13 PM

Just picked up Wave#2 featuring Apeface, Brawn, Clobber and Skytread at TRU today.

Yonoid 07-23-2016 01:14 AM

wave 1 is on TRU website now, only crashbash showing in stock though

Powermasteroptimus 07-25-2016 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tonestar (Post 701212)
Just picked up Wave#2 featuring Apeface, Brawn, Clobber and Skytread at TRU today.

Have yet to see these yet at my tru