Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Canadian Transformers News (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Voyager Wave 3 Sighted at Canadian Retail (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=26831)

Cheers Ian 10-20-2010 04:53 PM

Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Voyager Wave 3 Sighted at Canadian Retail

1 Attachment(s)
Thanks to Cybertron.ca member Ultra Maverick for the news that Wave 3 of the Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons line was sighted at a Zellers in Ontario.

Wave 3 includes Highbrow and an all new The Fallen figures

See where these Transformers are being sighted in your area by checking out the Canadian Transformers Sightings Forum.

Team Jetfire 10-20-2010 04:59 PM

Re: Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Voyager Wave 3 Sighted at Canadian Retail

Wow, way to go Zellers!

Really looking forward to Highbrow, still on the fence about the Fallen. Curse you hasbro for making a staff...

jacobot 10-20-2010 05:40 PM

Re: Transformers Hunt for the Decepticons Voyager Wave 3 Sighted at Canadian Retail

Walmart wave 1, TRU wave 2, Zellers wave 3... WTF

pandaprime 10-20-2010 06:02 PM

wow, major shocker. Zellers usually has nothing!

CBII 10-20-2010 06:27 PM

I'm on the fence with Highbrow.

I love the look of old WWII airplanes (especially the Lockhead P-38 lightning). However this just doesn't fit with much in the ROTF/Movie line. Yeah they talk about the oldies in museums and we get Jetfire out of the deal...oh and the biplane Ransack.

So it sort of fits...and I like the looks....hmm.

It's like I'm trying to talk myself out of buying yet.

jackwacko 10-20-2010 07:04 PM

Highbrow looks pretty cool, has a very interesting alt mode.. But I donno.. Is the plane he transforms into suppose to be relevant to Lugnut's alt-mode in terms of time?

CobraCommander 10-20-2010 08:09 PM

Please show up at walmart.

Prowl_2009 10-21-2010 10:26 AM

I'll be passing on both. Not a fan of the Fallen's new paintjob and Highbrow just doesn't do it for me.

Goaliebot 10-21-2010 10:56 AM

Oh lord how I want Highbrow. WWII era planes are like crack to me.

If only he'd show up at WalMart before their Voyager rollback ends....

Sideswipe 10-22-2010 01:04 AM

And Zellers is getting more of The Fallen mold.....WHY?