Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion

Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/index.php)
-   Transformers General Discussion (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ShelfLife Beta Test Announcement: Very Exciting Stuff (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=36546)

faustx 11-01-2012 05:42 PM

Re: ShelfLife Beta Test Announcement: Very Exciting Stuff

Also worth noting that the contest is meant to draw attention to your sexy new Collector Dashboard, which will be getting upgrades for the next few months to really give you guys the sickest home base ever.

Here's mine:
http://www.shelflifex.com/profile/Faustx

James

MandoBot 11-05-2012 11:05 PM

I have a ton of photos I can upload to various collections but the first one I uploaded was not rotated properly. I'm an experience photo editor with Photoshop so I'm looking for the best way to add photos properly. Can I get the dimensions in either pixels or inches along with the max file size so I can upload photos that are missing for a variety of items? I tried searching this thread but to no avail.
Thanks

nickh 11-05-2012 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MandoBot (Post 469730)
I have a ton of photos I can upload to various collections but the first one I uploaded was not rotated properly. I'm an experience photo editor with Photoshop so I'm looking for the best way to add photos properly. Can I get the dimensions in either pixels or inches along with the max file size so I can upload photos that are missing for a variety of items? I tried searching this thread but to no avail.
Thanks

Hey MandoBot. We'd love for you to upload your photos. The max file size is 10MB. Photos are resized to several dimensions such as 410x410, and they're all at the same ratio of 1:1 .

Cheers,
Nick

TwinTwistR 11-05-2012 11:17 PM

Hey, guys is there anyway to download our collection from SL as a excel file or txt?

nickh 11-05-2012 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinTwistR (Post 469739)
Hey, guys is there anyway to download our collection from SL as a excel file or txt?

Exporting your collection to Excel and BBCode is on the roadmap. BBCode especially, to make it easier to manage your BST threads.

nickh 11-05-2012 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MandoBot (Post 469740)
Nick

Any reason why the file rotated to landscape from portrait view? Or does the curator of that collection accept and rotate photos? I don't want to create unnecessary editing.

Photo I'm referring to is Beachhead in the GI Joe 25th Anniversary Single Carded Wave 2 collection.

Actually, the Beachhead photo is in landscape. Some photo editors such as Photoshop will detect if a photo was taken with the camera rotated, and will rotate the photo for you automatically and without telling you. That's what happened here. To fix this, we're going to be rolling out photo editing tools soon so that you can crop and rotate what you upload.

Cheers,
Nick

faustx 11-08-2012 10:43 PM

Everyone is really killing it over on the site for the Collector Wars contest...not too late at all to join in on the action folks...come check out all the sweet free tools we built you this year and win an MP Soundwave and a bunch of other great stuff.

http://www.shelflifex.com/collector-wars-contest

TwinTwistR 11-14-2012 09:51 PM

Run into a catalog editing problem. Somehow ended up with a duplicate item. When I select either of the items and then click on "Remove Item" in the lower right corner I get a box asking me if I am sure. So I click the "yes" button and then get a message saying "You can't remove this product". How do I get rid of this duplicate item? Thanks.

nickh 11-14-2012 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwinTwistR (Post 471712)
Run into a catalog editing problem. Somehow ended up with a duplicate item. When I select either of the items and then click on "Remove Item" in the lower right corner I get a box asking me if I am sure. So I click the "yes" button and then get a message saying "You can't remove this product". How do I get rid of this duplicate item? Thanks.

Hey TwinTwistR. Let me know which product you'd like to be removed, and I'll take care of it for you.

Cheers,
Nick

TwinTwistR 11-14-2012 10:00 PM

Just PM'd